OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
update on whats happening with this car.

Car goes in to Ford on Wednesday for them to install Gibbo's old setup (FRPP Struts and Damper and Steeda Ultralite linear springs). This will drop the car by an inch and make it handle better and look more aggressive.

Friday, the car goes to the wrappers.
Getting the roof wrapped in 3M's Carbon Fibre and 3M's Blue Metallic Super snake stripes and rocker stripes which will say "Mustang" and "King Cobra". This is going to be the same style as the Shelby supersnake model except the "King Cobra" will be written in the retro font

Ready for the Mustang Annual show.

Also purchased the GT350 Steering wheel which is currently sitting in the USA and also bought some GT350R bezels as I feel the darker bezels will look better with that wheel. Could be wrong but...

I am also planning a trip to the states soon so may end up buying the s550 supersnake side skirts as I think they look killer.
2017 Shelby Super Snake (2).jpg
Wrap sample SS Stripes.jpg
2017 Shelby Super Snake (1)d.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrapping is done. Car is dropped.
IMG_9077.JPG

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Looks ace mate!

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Looks great:thumbsup:....wheel spacers will be the finishing touch.:)

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spacers are defo on the cards or alloys with a nice offset

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spacers are defo on the cards or alloys with a nice offset ��

15mm Eibach in the rear (got a set here spare) and 25mm in the front or like you say put some nice wheels on it, I think with the mods you have done that really focus on aesthetics and looks, its crying out for some bling 20" wheels.

The front fog light carbon things, I have a pair here and for the life of me I don't think I can get enough surface area to attach them. I think it could be due to my Coplus indicators being maybe a different size.

Any chance you can take close up photos in good resolution from above, underneath and from both sides showing fitment and how they are attached please buddy?

Might just be a case of Coplus means can't use them, shame as they add nice aggression to stock front bumper without looking tacky.

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] - pictures sent via iMessage. They actually attach on the indicators towards the bottom. Pictures will reveal all

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
Wrapping is done. Car is dropped.
Looking fantastic and great combo with the white and blue stripe. Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh tomorrow at Grantham and travelling down to the Mustang Owners met at Rockingham.:hail:

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Washed the car tonight. Took some photos too looking forward to seeing people tomorrow at the meet. [MENTION=22033]WOLFMAN[/MENTION] - I have PM'd you my number. If there is a group chat, give me an add.
IMG_9112.JPG
IMG_9113.JPG
IMG_9114.JPG
IMG_9115.JPG
IMG_9116.JPG
IMG_9117.JPG

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
This is a good looking car :thumbsup: I almost wish I bought white :)

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thought i saw this today at Rockingham castle.
If it was its very nice indeed!

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] - pictures sent via iMessage. They actually attach on the indicators towards the bottom. Pictures will reveal all
Thanks bud.

Seems the Coplus sequential indicators have a slight different shape meaning this carbon fog splitters won't fit, pretty gutted.

So if anyone is look for a set of the carbon splitters as picture on V8_Motors car I have a spare set, brand new with fitting tape, drop me a PM.

OP
OP
V8_MOTOR

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is a good looking car :thumbsup: I almost wish I bought white :)
Thank you very much good sir! it was great to see you guys and have the opportunity to talk Mustang. So many different flavours.

Thought i saw this today at Rockingham castle.
If it was its very nice indeed!
@avocet - yes indeed, I was there today. I didn't know you were there. We really need to get some Mustang6g Stickers. I saw and met centurion and also saw goosey as well but didn't get a chance to meet him. I'm glad you like my flavour of mustang :D

Thanks bud.

Seems the Coplus sequential indicators have a slight different shape meaning this carbon fog splitters won't fit, pretty gutted.

So if anyone is look for a set of the carbon splitters as picture on V8_Motors car I have a spare set, brand new with fitting tape, drop me a PM.
No worries mate, sucks they don't fit. can you not modify them to fit?

They do look great.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
@Gibbo205 - pictures sent via iMessage. They actually attach on the indicators towards the bottom. Pictures will reveal all
Mind pinging some over to me, just to make sure. Gibbos got a nipple on his lights so gives less area, I haven't, so think where I'm going to put them in right.

Going black is currently WIP. They just need lacquering. Cheers again bud :thumbsup:.

Car looks sick by the way, deffo needs spacers or wider/better offset wheels as maybe able to avoid spacers.

[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] - [MENTION=8211]stevec[/MENTION] was looking for a set after seeing mine. worth a chat with him.
Sponsored