Colorado Cars

Diego Narwhal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2015 GT PP
Hey Spacebird...background look familiar? Lol. I'm only about 10 minutes from there myself. Welcome to CO, btw...
IMG_0514-Edit.jpg
Sponsored

Spacebird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
Hey Spacebird...background look familiar? Lol. I'm only about 10 minutes from there myself. Welcome to CO, btw...
Wow that Ruby Red looks good against that backdrop! I'm in Superior. You?

Luckybob2485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Finish line performance has a dyno day this saturday. $40 for 2-3 pulls with AFRs. They are located near 63rd and federal. They are good guys. Replaced the clutch on my 03 cobra.

Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Recommend a dyno in COS/Denver?
In Colorado Springs, I've heard good things about Revolutions performance as well as EDP (they specialize in turbo applications). I haven't used them yet but plan to talk to Revolutions about tuning my 2015 GT as well as my friend's V8 Miata project I'm helping him with.

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
In Colorado Springs, I've heard good things about Revolutions performance as well as EDP (they specialize in turbo applications). I haven't used them yet but plan to talk to Revolutions about tuning my 2015 GT as well as my friend's V8 Miata project I'm helping him with.
If you talk to them and get an idea of pricing for baseline runs, please let me know.

RubyRed15

Ok, so it's blue.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP
Pike's Peak Racing no longer has a dyno, and PCS Motorsports (who I believe now occupies PPR's old building) charges $179 for a baseline (lol, no).

A place called Under Pressure Performance does Base Line (3 Pulls) for $65.00 and hourly sessions (Min 2 hrs) for $100.00/hr. Anyone know anything about them?

Several other places that have prices listed on their sites are at least $20 more than UPP.

phrantiq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Xavier
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hey everyone, just posting to kind of network out. Not much to share other than I'm in my new 2018 Mustang GT PP (et cetera). I'm down in DTC personally, though I tend to get up to the mountain roads for a family home out that way (Evergreen specifically) and have really been loving the new ride. Will be looking to do more with it, customization and personalize it more to fit me in as time goes on (and work slows down). I'm in IT, so not sure when/if that'll happen but I'm hopeful!

Anyway, nice to (kind of) meet you all. Hope to chat more later with some of you and see your beautiful Mustang's on the road some day!

Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Hey everyone, just posting to kind of network out. Not much to share other than I'm in my new 2018 Mustang GT PP (et cetera). I'm down in DTC personally, though I tend to get up to the mountain roads for a family home out that way (Evergreen specifically) and have really been loving the new ride. Will be looking to do more with it, customization and personalize it more to fit me in as time goes on (and work slows down). I'm in IT, so not sure when/if that'll happen but I'm hopeful!

Anyway, nice to (kind of) meet you all. Hope to chat more later with some of you and see your beautiful Mustang's on the road some day!
Welcome to the forums! Post a pic of the new ride? :cheers:

Come spring I'll be trying to make more shows up in Denver area, as well as occasional C&C event in Parker. I'd like to go to the Rocky Mountain Mustang Car Roundup in Steamboat again too (June). I went last year and it was a blast!

phrantiq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Xavier
Vehicle(s)
Welcome to the forums! Post a pic of the new ride? :cheers:

Come spring I'll be trying to make more shows up in Denver area, as well as occasional C&C event in Parker. I'd like to go to the Rocky Mountain Mustang Car Roundup in Steamboat again too (June). I went last year and it was a blast!
Haha, silly me - I dont have many yet, been working some crazy hours on a few projects. Here is us at the dealer at pickup. I'll likely start going to some shows as well, hope to see you and others at them!

ewyJEsCGoIS479eILA3C0HSgvDnhxwYvOhEYgNZjjS54Qa5HjcZ6OQVHSpi7g?width=495&height=660&cropmode=none.jpg

phrantiq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Xavier
Vehicle(s)
Quick question to those around Denver to get some opinions on a few minor items I may be looking into shortly... Mainly, just need good places to go or if I should really carve out more time myself.

1. Dash cam installation. Hiding the wires, proper front/back cam placements, et cetera - It can be easily done at home but for a fairly decent price, I'd rather save me the time and hassle. Anyone have this done anywhere locally they'd recommend? Or have done it themselves and may want to help me save some time for a bit of cash or such?
2. Same rough thing as above but for cell phone mount. I know the SYNC 3 is nice and all, however I am 24/7 on call for my job and that's not just 'calls'... Chats and emails don't hit my SYNC 3 or give me notifications to pull over and check them out, so leaving the cell in the center console isn't too viable. Don't want to lose SYNC 3 and just use bluetooth, so that means putting a mount with a cable above center gauges or above steering wheel (both out of view obstruction). And before anyone thinks I'm driving around texting and or emailing, it's more so I can see if I get 10 chats in a short period of time, I can pull over somewhere and review. I don't text and drive in any way...
3. Ceramic paint coating. Anyone know of a good local shop to Denver and surrounding for this? Going to be doing this and a few other preventative maintenance items, hopefully very soon.
4. Recommended places for regular maintenance, thorough cleanings (engine bay, underside, so forth), and other common tasks. Obviously, I can take it to the Ford dealer I purchased from but just wanting to see what others in the area tend to do.

I'm honestly a newbie to Ford, little yet the Mustang line. I've also never modified my previous/other cars besides internal nice-to-have items, so this is a new adventure for me. Hoping to learn a lot on this forum and hopefully network, make some new friends/contacts, head to some events/shows, et cetera. Eventually, I hope to start a bigger 'project car' with the misses.

Sorry for being an idiot/clueless (new, if you're being fair) about both cars, Mustangs and being so green.

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Quick question to those around Denver to get some opinions on a few minor items I may be looking into shortly... Mainly, just need good places to go or if I should really carve out more time myself.

1. Dash cam installation. Hiding the wires, proper front/back cam placements, et cetera - It can be easily done at home but for a fairly decent price, I'd rather save me the time and hassle. Anyone have this done anywhere locally they'd recommend? Or have done it themselves and may want to help me save some time for a bit of cash or such?
2. Same rough thing as above but for cell phone mount. I know the SYNC 3 is nice and all, however I am 24/7 on call for my job and that's not just 'calls'... Chats and emails don't hit my SYNC 3 or give me notifications to pull over and check them out, so leaving the cell in the center console isn't too viable. Don't want to lose SYNC 3 and just use bluetooth, so that means putting a mount with a cable above center gauges or above steering wheel (both out of view obstruction). And before anyone thinks I'm driving around texting and or emailing, it's more so I can see if I get 10 chats in a short period of time, I can pull over somewhere and review. I don't text and drive in any way...
3. Ceramic paint coating. Anyone know of a good local shop to Denver and surrounding for this? Going to be doing this and a few other preventative maintenance items, hopefully very soon.
4. Recommended places for regular maintenance, thorough cleanings (engine bay, underside, so forth), and other common tasks. Obviously, I can take it to the Ford dealer I purchased from but just wanting to see what others in the area tend to do.

I'm honestly a newbie to Ford, little yet the Mustang line. I've also never modified my previous/other cars besides internal nice-to-have items, so this is a new adventure for me. Hoping to learn a lot on this forum and hopefully network, make some new friends/contacts, head to some events/shows, et cetera. Eventually, I hope to start a bigger 'project car' with the misses.

Sorry for being an idiot/clueless (new, if you're being fair) about both cars, Mustangs and being so green.
No worries, man! We all gotta start somewhere :D

For dash cam and phone mount, check out Elevated Audio. I've heard good things about these guys (but never have used them myself since I am more of a DIYer) :D Here's their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/elevatedau...0PgMWwsrD_pXkCr39Vs2JxhGOpJa6NoWc&pnref=story

For detailing, check out Illuminati Detail (Jesse). I haven't used him but he comes highly recommended and I follow him on FB and he does amazing work on some really high-end stuff. Here's the company FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Illuminati...l3XGI4wkatZSFtgiNyjrVUrMpIt3T0ogg&pnref=story
He might be a good source to check with for Ceramic coating too, as I don't know anyone up in Denver (I do know a powder-coater down here in Springs but I don't think that's what you're looking for anyway!)

phrantiq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Xavier
Vehicle(s)
Really appreciate your recommendations, I had found Elevated Auto prior to your recommendation but hadn't reached out. I'll be reaching out today and going from there, thanks again. As for Illuminati, I found another place in the area called Colorado Detail that has a few service offerings that I'll be looking into for the coatings. Link: https://www.coloradodetail.com/finest

Thanks again! I plan on getting much more into DIY but for now, it is more of a 'get it done' rather than me finding the time.
Sponsored