OP
OP

Papabearob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT performance pack w/ Recaros
amazing build!

I haven't seen your car around... if you see a white convertible performance pack being driven by a hooligan, it's probably me. Wave!
Will definitely do man!

96MUSTANG06

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Finally got around to installing a premium rear bumper with the Roush rear valence. Still needs some adjusting but looks good so far! Now to make the custom quad top muffler setup for it

Interested to see what directions you go with the quads!!

OP
OP

Papabearob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haven't done an update on here in a while so figured I would post up some of the latest mods to the car. Finally got an opportunity to work on my car a couple months ago and installed Comp stage 2 blower cams, Boundary OPG, TSS timing gear, boss 302r primary timing chain tensioners, ID1000 injectors, a Holley Hi-Ram manifold and also dropped to a 3.6 pulley. Here are also a few pics during the install as I had to make my own bracket for the evap solenoid to work with the manifold as well as modifying the inlet tube since the inlet angle is different on the hi ram manifold.
IMG_2514.jpg
IMG_2534.jpg
IMG_2547.jpg
IMG_2549.jpg
IMG_2588.jpg
IMG_2725.JPG
IMG_2726.JPG

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
TVS Supercharged Premium PP
Awesome build man! Holley IM looks perfect in there! How you like the NT555Rs in that size? You have any experience with NT05R or M/T ET Street S/S as a comparison?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Papabearob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome build man! Holley IM looks perfect in there! How you like the NT555Rs in that size? You have any experience with NT05R or M/T ET Street S/S as a comparison?
They are good tires but with the cams, more boost and hi ram manifold they can't hold in second anymore and with the new power band being higher up it makes me have to short shift to third bringing me out of my power band. I'm not a huge fan of the nt05r personally I think the 555r holds better but I haven't tried the M/Ts yet but Ive heard they are much better so I'm going to try those next. I have a t56 magnum on the way too though so with the taller gears I'm hoping it will give me just a little bit more of a chance to hook in second with these tires. Looking at getting some 17" welds and M/Ts though for the track

GT_Tommy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
TVS Supercharged Premium PP
They are good tires but with the cams, more boost and hi ram manifold they can't hold in second anymore and with the new power band being higher up it makes me have to short shift to third bringing me out of my power band. I'm not a huge fan of the nt05r personally I think the 555r holds better but I haven't tried the M/Ts yet but Ive heard they are much better so I'm going to try those next. I have a t56 magnum on the way too though so with the taller gears I'm hoping it will give me just a little bit more of a chance to hook in second with these tires. Looking at getting some 17" welds and M/Ts though for the track
Good insights. Thank you!

Slow.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cedric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT ( Base )
If you dont mind me asking how much did you make with this set up? i plan on going paxton as well. Also, i have a roush front bumper as well and dont know how to custom weld anything, will i be able to take it to a shop to do or is there another blow off i can get?

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Damn beastly, brother! Definitely goals
Sponsored