Sponsored

GT350 R - who has one and what was ADM??

TM5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 350R Black
A lot of discussion on GT350 pricing and ridiculous ADM's, not much on the R model and realize in part because they are a rare bird ( i mean pony :)).

But for those lucky to already have one or an allocation what was the ADM??

I lost a shot at an allocation last week that the dealer claimed they sold for $25K and have several others waiting if the deal falls through

Is this the reality?
Sponsored

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
I think we should set up 2 polls on this: for non R's and R's.

I am waiting on my R at +$5K ordered Aug 5 (fully executed/signed deal and fully refundable). From what I hear, that is a good price for an R.

I was about a month late after orders were being taken, and I called about 30 dealers across GA to get that. The rest were +$10-25K at that time.

(Same dealer has 2 non allocated non-Rs right now, which can be fully specified, for +$5K. Not sure how negotiable. PM me for details. Nothing in it for me, I just want to spread the joy :D )

FTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R
Is this the reality?
I'm not sure exactly what you are asking. Yes, the ADM situation is worse/higher with the R's. They've only built 49 2016's and there are likely 300+ allocations waiting for the production in the next 3 months.

You'd be very lucky to find a 2016 allocation that is available for sale, and if you did I'd suspect it was either fake or would bring a huge ADM.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
A lot of discussion on GT350 pricing and ridiculous ADM's, not much on the R model and realize in part because they are a rare bird ( i mean pony :)).

I lost a shot at an allocation last week that the dealer claimed they sold for $25K and have several others waiting if the deal falls through

Is this the reality?
Yes 25k over is an easy sell for the R. Many have paid well into six figures.

Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
"Many" have sold over $100,000 you say. Give it a break Pal, you don't know that. Another internet blowhole contributing to misconceptions.
On the other hand you don't know whether they paid over 100k. Bay Area dealers are adding 50k to the R. That's 110k.

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
Didn't one on ebay just go for 100k+?

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
"Many" have sold over $100,000 you say. Give it a break Pal, you don't know that. Another internet blowhole contributing to misconceptions.
I'm not your pal chapo - why don't you crawl back into your hole and leave this one for the big boys.

Sponsored

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
got mine, loving it, did not pay an ADM.

GRTWHT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 SHELBY GT350
I would suspect that those who do not have a long standing relationship with their dealer, if 5K is "normal" for a regular GT350, I would assume 10K over for an "R" would be a very good price. Anything under that is a fantastic deal and my hat is off to those who can pull it off.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

Is this the reality?
I would be really interested to find out. At one time I created a poll similar to what you are suggesting. After I did a number of people suggested I was a fool for thinking that people would be honest in an internet poll, and that people would only participate if they really bought a car.

I even made it anonymous so the whole internet bragging thing might not enter in.

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
got mine, loving it, did not pay an ADM.
Id like to see proof if you got your car in the bay. I know Ford store is a good dealership, but saying you didnt pay adm for an R sounds like bullshit.