Sponsored

AWE Touring Exhaust

ethan3w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
If you are thinking of buying the AWE Mustang GT Touring exhaust , buy it!!!! I just got it today and put it on my car and it's amazing!!! It's the deepest exhaust I have ever heard and the build quality is amazing!!! Like amazing looking!!!! It seemed almost to nice to put on the bottom of my car!!! The fittment was so perfect!!! Here's a link for the first time I started it up, you can hear my giggle. Lol It was more volume then I expect for being a touring, but that's what I wanted! I was afraid it wasn't gonna be able to be heard. But man is it amazing!!! It's a 4/5 I would say on the volume scale!!! I wouldn't want it louder it's perfect to me! It's frickin LOUD!!! And so DEEP I am in love!!!! Thanks AWE!!! Amazing company definitely will buy more of there products!! Such a A.W.Esome company!! They even included a blow pop with the exhaust tips in the box!!!
Sponsored

jpaul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt convertabile
sounds great man is this the cat or axle back . Also h or x pipe.Im beating my head on the wall for my convertible. i want that deep loud sound with out that crackling sound

OP
OP
ethan3w

ethan3w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
sounds great man is this the cat or axle back . Also h or x pipe.Im beating my head on the wall for my convertible. i want that deep loud sound with out that crackling sound
It's A Catback H pipe! I love it!!! Highly recommend

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
If you are thinking of buying the AWE Mustang GT Touring exhaust , buy it!!!! I just got it today and put it on my car and it's amazing!!! It's the deepest exhaust I have ever heard and the build quality is amazing!!! Like amazing looking!!!! It seemed almost to nice to put on the bottom of my car!!! The fittment was so perfect!!! Here's a link for the first time I started it up, you can hear my giggle. Lol It was more volume then I expect for being a touring, but that's what I wanted! I was afraid it wasn't gonna be able to be heard. But man is it amazing!!! It's a 4/5 I would say on the volume scale!!! I wouldn't want it louder it's perfect to me! It's frickin LOUD!!! And so DEEP I am in love!!!! Thanks AWE!!! Amazing company definitely will buy more of there products!! Such a A.W.Esome company!! They even included a blow pop with the exhaust tips in the box!!!
Nice, would love to hear some different angle acceleration videos

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Sounds killer. This has become our new best seller. Killer sound and great quality

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
:amen:

I will be putting out more videos like that soon. Stay tuned!!!
Would love to hear it if you're ever in the area!

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium w/ Performance Package
Shopping around for the Track edition as we speak. :D Excited to see what everyone is raving about with the AWE systems. :thumbsup:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Shopping around for the Track edition as we speak. :D Excited to see what everyone is raving about with the AWE systems. :thumbsup:
let us know!!!! :)

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Holy shit, don't think I've ever seen this many exclamation points in a thread before. 9 posts in and it's a world record!!!!!!!! (had to add some more)

Glad you like it, heard it in person and it's a great setup, quality too.

Sponsored

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
AWE-snap, add another...there are several threads touting this AWEsome exhaust (and yes, in any thread that I've posted in about this exhaust, that word in caps will appear some how, some way, lol). This is my third mustang variation and this, by far, is my favorite exhaust of all of all. Got mine from Beef as well...thanks Terry :cheers:
The track addition I think would be waaaaay too loud for a DD. The touring is plenty loud, and not even getting on it with the go fast pedal still produces head turning.

racered_ppGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
AWE-snap, add another...there are several threads touting this AWEsome exhaust (and yes, in any thread that I've posted in about this exhaust, that word in caps will appear some how, some way, lol). This is my third mustang variation and this, by far, is my favorite exhaust of all of all. Got mine from Beef as well...thanks Terry :cheers:
The track addition I think would be waaaaay too loud for a DD. The touring is plenty loud, and not even getting on it with the go fast pedal still produces head turning.
i daily mine with the track edition and catless long tubes, can never have too loud!

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to the AWE family, the exhaust is amazing! It gets better as you put miles on it too.
Sponsored