Sponsored

Dashcams

Hellman109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Convertible (See my garage)
Vehicle Showcase
3 minutes for mine (Blackvue 650s-1ch) and it can be 1-3 minutes. For this one as I need to copy them off it affects the time it takes to copy (3 minute chunks take 3x longer) them off the device so I may switch it back to 1 minute.

But it doesn't make a huge impact, theres a tonne of software to stitch videos together if needed, but most incidents require 10 seconds of video anyhow.
Sponsored

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
You should try working around where I do. You get your own personal show daily. if I had the time to edit them I could make my own Youtube channel.

apsilon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grabber Blue manual GT in transit
I'm only on the roads around 45min a day. Over the past 5 years it's gone from catching maybe 1 incident a week on the dashcam to if I don't get at least one a day it's unusual. Of course some are very minor but there's also some very serious ones.

Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
DCOA September compilation is up:

[ame]

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
That's it.....I am never going out my front door again....the roads are too scary.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
That's it.....I am never going out my front door again....the roads are too scary.
It seems to be getting worse.

A couple of locations there would be familiar to the Shire hobbits among us @IngoStang , @MustangDownUnder, [MENTION=15660]Red Stang 302[/MENTION].

The clip at 07:59 brought back disturbing memories for me. The very first day I had my car on the road I was nearly cleaned up at that intersection in identical fashion.

Also, WTF was that idiot in the last clip doing? That intersection is a constant source of frustration in peak hour due to the brevity of the light phasings.

IngoStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Fastback Velocity Blue
It seems to be getting worse.

A couple of locations there would be familiar to the Shire hobbits among us @IngoStang , @MustangDownUnder, [MENTION=15660]Red Stang 302[/MENTION].

The clip at 07:59 brought back disturbing memories for me. The very first day I had my car on the road I was nearly cleaned up at that intersection in identical fashion.

Also, WTF was that idiot in the last clip doing? That intersection is a constant source of frustration in peak hour due to the brevity of the light phasings.
Great to see we keep making the compilations month after month :headbonk: I may install some similar rubber bumper bars found on the old carnival dodgem cars.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Great to see we keep making the compilations month after month :headbonk: I may install some similar rubber bumper bars found on the old carnival dodgem cars.
The Carnies are set up at Miranda right now - I think I have seen some spares out the back.

Sponsored

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The Carnies are set up at Miranda right now - I think I have seen some spares out the back.
These compilations, offen show familiar local intersections/stretches if road, Sydney is up there with the worst drivers in the planet I think, pretty embarrasing :doh:

King3o0o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
These compilations, offen show familiar local intersections/stretches if road, Sydney is up there with the worst drivers in the planet I think, pretty embarrasing :doh:
they are not bad drives. its bad attitude. its the same around the world. people are selfish and impatient
their "time are more important than anyone else"
just go to the airport. you gonna see the same attitude.

my all time favorite are always people who rush out of a corner and then slowdown/ do not accelerate.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
October compilation is up:

[ame]

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
[ame]

Hey [MENTION=15083]Bobsp12[/MENTION], you need to get out more.
Sponsored