Sponsored

Howler Fender Badges

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
Mine came in today - red/black. Top notch quality. I'm deciding whether to use a black 5.0 emblem along with the Coyote emblem or just the Coyote emblem by itself. I'm thinking it might look too 'busy' with both emblems.

Kudos to those who arranged with the vendor to make these.
I'll withhold judgement on how these would look with the 5.0 badge until I see some pics, it might look good. X2 on the kudo's to MF Auto Designs and I' ll throw in a hat tip to the posters who sparked interest in these again.
Sponsored

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
These are great quality. Every bit as good as the V2 badge I have on the front. The GT font is different on the MF rear badge that I received, but other than that, the quality of them and the fender badges is what I would consider OE level.

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
[MENTION=30933]MF_AutoDesigns[/MENTION] Will there be a custom painted version available? I am looking for them in black with yellow writing and coyote.

Thanks for making these. I would love to get rid of the 5.0 badges on the sides of my car but Ford had to put holes in the fenders.:tsk:
We will be adding a custom color option within the next week. Similar to the custom GT350 style front/rear badges they will take upwards of 8 weeks to produce (worst case) depending on where we are with our production cycle.

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
No offense MF_AutoDesigns. But I liked spacecity spy's grill and decklid howler more. I was never able to get it in comp orange. Are you the same company? I'm starting to think you are. Well any way if you can get the howler to look like the space city spy one. I'd really appreciate it. :shrug:
We are not the same company. Their design is nice as well but it is copyrighted.

MF_AutoDesigns

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
No offense MF_AutoDesigns. But I liked spacecity spy's grill and decklid howler more. I was never able to get it in comp orange. Are you the same company? I'm starting to think you are. Well any way if you can get the howler to look like the space city spy one. I'd really appreciate it. :shrug:
emblem right.JPG

emblem left.JPG

emblem rear.JPG

Haven't done the front grill yet for the front emblem, this weekend. My fender emblems are 2 1/16" from the fender edge, just covers the left lower factory emblem hole and is parallel with the body line on the fender.
Looks great! May steal this for our Instagram account.

Sponsored

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Any full side pics plz? Looks a little big to me

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Got mine today Matt....install tomorrow! Wow, 1sr class job! Congrats!!

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
A little off topic, but I just ordered some carbon fiber valve stem caps :cheers:

Will look into these howler badges a little later when custom fender badges are available. I still have the Space City Spy ones, but I think the MF Auto Design ones appear to be off better quality :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Psych !!!!

If y'all been following my posts....i like "Bling" !!!

Matt.... these are by far my Best Mod!! Can't thank MF_AutoDesigns enough!
IMG_0144.JPG

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
OP can you take a pic of the full side of the car? :)

OP
OP
Voo Doo

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
My Pleasure!!

OP can you take a pic of the full side of the car? :)
Here ya go, right in front of my Pirate Flag! I did it to piss off my neighbors...but they love it and don't want me to take it down. Shady and good for a Black car. Enjoy. I see guys staring when they are next to me at stop lights!! Thena big thumbs up !!
FullSizeRender(1).jpg

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Here ya go, right in front of my Pirate Flag! I did it to piss off my neighbors...but they love it and don't want me to take it down. Shady and good for a Black car. Enjoy. I see guys staring when they are next to me at stop lights!! Thena big thumbs up !!
Arrrgh, nice matey!

:D

Seriously, looks fantastic, and also an outstanding job on your calipers.
Sponsored