Sponsored

All NEW: OPT7 S550 Full LED DRL/Turn Signal with Sequential and Switchback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewg

Sun, Sea, Sand and Camels
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic GT 401A
Any news on a smoked set or if a standard light tint film like Anchor room would fit over the lens?

yellowstangatl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Orange Fury GT
Hi Everyone! Some 2015s did experience an issue with flickering and fast signaling. We developed an inline resistor that fixed this, and is also fine with 2016 and 2017s. If anyone is experiencing issues with their Arrow Signals, please let us know so we can send you a new set, or we can send the resistors, so you do not have to remove the bumper.

You can reach us directly - email [email protected]
Is this change built into the models you are shipping now (ordered on 9/1/17) I just got a set and have a 2015.

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Got any installation videos yet? I found one on youtube but it wasnt very clear.
Also, any forum discounts to order this item?

slowr1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG GT
Wish I would have seen this thread before I ordered a set on Aug 31. I have a 2015 and a roush front fascia.... Double fail.

I am waiting to hear back from OPT 7 if these have the fix and what the fitment issues are with the ROUSH Fascia.

Sponsored

livewire2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
Hi Everyone! Some 2015s did experience an issue with flickering and fast signaling. We developed an inline resistor that fixed this, and is also fine with 2016 and 2017s. If anyone is experiencing issues with their Arrow Signals, please let us know so we can send you a new set, or we can send the resistors, so you do not have to remove the bumper.

OPT7

I’m an owner of a 2015 and I bought mine off amazon when they were released. I haven’t installed them yet though due to life. Should I send these to you guys so I can get the updated version or will they be fine?

livewire2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT

Turns out. I need the resistors.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost

Well I spoke too soon, mine have started to gallop too. I would also like to get this inline resistor as it looks like crap when it's acting up.

Last edited:

livewire2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
Well I spoke too soon, mine have started to gallop too. I would also like to get this inline resistor as it locks like crap when it's acting up.
I heard back from
opt7. Said send an email.

That was 11 days ago and still no response

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
This is a 2015 only issue? So far so good on my 2016. *Knock on wood*

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I heard back from
opt7. Said send an email.

That was 11 days ago and still no response
no response for me either. Unfortunately looks like it might be time to give an honest review to get resolution. Usually bad press will magicaly make a company find the time to get through their back log. AKA not responding to a problem and hoping it goes away.

So the review I am about to post here and on several mustang and international car groups I belong to on Facebook/reddit will be:
PROs: looks great when working, OEM like fitment, fast shipment. CONs: stopped working properly after a while, Company goes dark after reporting a problem.

Recommendation: do not buy.

This is a 2015 only issue? So far so good on my 2016. *Knock on wood*
Mine were fine for a few months then started acting up. They seem better now that it's really cold outside which tells me it's most likely cheap poor quality resistors. If OPT 7 has a supplier problem they need to own up and make it right with early customers. The longer this goes on the more hits Google will have with problems. Once something is on the internet, it's there forever. I'm being patient for the moment but if I get to inspection day and fail because of this, I will make sure this thread gets on page 1 of a Google search for OPT 7 because it's a safety issue.

Last edited:

assclown

Warchief
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Vert
Thought I'd post a follow up - today it appears some gremlins have arisen

[ame]

When the car is running and the left signal is turned on, the lights exhibit this flickering issue.

When the car is off and the hazards are on, the lights work fine.

:paddle:

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Thought I'd post a follow up - today it appears some gremlins have arisen

When the car is running and the left signal is turned on, the lights exhibit this flickering issue.

When the car is off and the hazards are on, the lights work fine.

:paddle:
That is exactly how mine are too.

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Try hitting up [email protected] they usually can get things resolved. I had a prototype version earlier this year that exhibited that exact behavior in addition to not working with lights off and engine on. They sent me out a lil part and it has been smooth sailing since May
[MENTION=16952]Glenn G[/MENTION] [MENTION=14930]assclown[/MENTION]
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.