Sponsored

█ 15-16 Ford Mustang GT350 Style Front Bumper Conversion | Lips | Trunk Spoilers █

Gatorac

Chin Tack Days Event Mgr
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP Triple Yellow
Do a search on this forum for Carbon Dynamics before doing any business with them.
Sponsored

Shadow5_0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Will the bumper conversion fit the 2017??? Or fit the performance packs???

Sponsored

OP
OP

Ikonmotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 GT
You're taking a chance with color matching and quality paint, its best to have your local body shop paint it for you.
We are currently reviewing our process and will be withdrawing painted bumpers/diffusers (larger items) until further notice.

All our products will still be available.

Synyster06Gates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
How is the fitment on the GT350 rear valance? I've tried Google, but I can't find ANY reviews on it anywhere.

OP
OP

Ikonmotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 GT
How is the fitment on the GT350 rear valance? I've tried Google, but I can't find ANY reviews on it anywhere.
Haven't heard any complaints on the rear valance, but in the original post, if you do a search of "Terminated_Stang" those are his pictures credited to him, of our rear valance on his car.

Sponsored

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Hmmm... interesting front fascia mod. Bookmarking your site, in case I decide to keep my GT PP and not trade it in for an actual GT350!

Mpacheco36

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Grey GT
We are currently reviewing our process and will be withdrawing painted bumpers/diffusers (larger items) until further notice.

All our products will still be available.
So I spoke with you guys a few months back and can I just say that I'm really pleased you're sticking to your word. You said the paint match was a definite issue and you were looking into it and I really appreciate that in a vendor. Now for my question. How long can we expect these bumpers to stay in stock? I wI'll be doing a big part purchase here in a few months and the bumper is one of the main components on my list after performance mods

OP
OP

Ikonmotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 GT
So I spoke with you guys a few months back and can I just say that I'm really pleased you're sticking to your word. You said the paint match was a definite issue and you were looking into it and I really appreciate that in a vendor. Now for my question. How long can we expect these bumpers to stay in stock? I wI'll be doing a big part purchase here in a few months and the bumper is one of the main components on my list after performance mods
We are on a first come, first serve basis, with the amount of interest that we have had on and off the forums, I'd say we won't have them in stock for long periods of time. If you are planning to purchase this in a few months, it will probably wouldn't be from the current stock we have.
Sponsored