Sponsored

2021 Mustang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
Hi I don't see many topics on this but does anyone have any idea of how the 2021 Mustang might looks? do you think it look more futuristic or retro like the current 15-17's do. I say this because I think the 15-17 looks the most like the coca cola bottle shape of the 60s mustang used to look. Anyone agree? I would love to hear peoples thoughts on the 2021 mustang ad what we might see.
Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
After the FL I think it will look way more futuristic than the S550 to appeal to more non-us customers with its hybrid engine. Guess it will look much more like a big sportscar, than a retro pony car

OP
OP
Ghostrealm

Ghostrealm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Triple Yellow Mustang Convertible Fully Loaded with GT body package, 2002,Black WS6 Trans am Ram Air (winter car) First car 2000 Laser Red Mustang GT
Does anyone have a drawing to give an idea of what it might looks like. If you could remember a lot of people were dead on to wha tthe 15's looked like 5 years prior!

Status
Not open for further replies.