Sponsored

My Mustang Caught My Girlfriend Cheating!

JessV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang 3.7L V6 Auto
Hey all! It's been a while since I've been here. Just finished up graduating from Air Force BMT! I already racked up 72,000 miles on Sultry as she is still going strong with no problems!

I thought I would share a great story that happened to me yesterday whenever my girlfriend of 2 years and I decided to go have a dinner date. Thanks to my Ford Mustang, I am now single and I couldn't be any happier.

So it started off as a normal drive yesterday. Every time my girlfriend (well, ex now) gets in my car, she always plays her music through my Bluetooth. As all of you guys are aware, the Ford Mustang also will display your messages and contacts on the dash screen. I stopped by a gas station to fuel up while she ran inside to get drinks for later. The phone left in her hand as it always does, but was still paired and connected to my car. While she was inside, I get a message from "Jake 2017" pop up on the screen. (Jake is one of her co-workers I know). Something in my gut told me to tap the "Listen" button just because I know she would never know and is already secretive with her locked phone. Sure enough, the Ford female voice reads out to me "Hey baby, can't wait to see you tomorrow night. Let me know if you want to meet up in my car outside after work again." I froze in shock. She came walking back outside and I simply said "Jake is the reason why you are being left here. Lose my number and delete me off everything." Came to find out later by one of her friends that she and Jake have been in a relationship for 5 months now.

So I treated my car today for doing such a good deed by giving her a new set of rear tires and wiper blades. We plan on taking my friends out to Miami next week to have fun!

Thank you, Ford and your marvelous technology. :ford:
Sponsored

Last edited:

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Jesus...

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
I never trusted that Jake from state farm

stang305

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
All seriousness since your visiting Miami go to tootsies you'll thank me later. Building use to be a Costco it's a strip club now lol

Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
Given your attitude towards the who thing, I can't really tell, but I guess that sucks? On the flip side, the story you have that can be told for years and years to come, probably make the break-up worth it.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
All seriousness since your visiting Miami go to tootsies you'll thank me later. Building use to be a Costco it's a strip club now lol
That mean they sell hoes in bulk at low prices now?

Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all! It's been a while since I've been here. Just finished up graduating from Air Force BMT! I already racked up 72,000 miles on Sultry as she is still going strong with no problems!

I thought I would share a great story that happened to me yesterday whenever my girlfriend of 2 years and I decided to go have a dinner date. Thanks to my Ford Mustang, I am now single and I couldn't be any happier.

So it started off as a normal drive yesterday. Every time my girlfriend (well, ex now) gets in my car, she always plays her music through my Bluetooth. As all of you guys are aware, the Ford Mustang also will display your messages and contacts on the dash screen. I stopped by a gas station to fuel up while she ran inside to get drinks for later. The phone left in her hand as it always does, but was still paired and connected to my car. While she was inside, I get a message from "Jake 2017" pop up on the screen. (Jake is one of her co-workers I know). Something in my gut told me to tap the "Listen" button just because I know she would never know and is already secretive with her locked phone. Sure enough, the Ford female voice reads out to me "Hey baby, can't wait to see you tomorrow night. Let me know if you want to meet up in my car outside after work again." I froze in shock. She came walking back outside and I simply said "Jake is the reason why you are being left here. Lose my number and delete me off everything." Came to find out later by one of her friends that she and Jake have been in a relationship for 5 months now.

So I treated my car today for doing such a good deed by giving her a new set of rear tires and wiper blades. We plan on taking my friends out to Miami next week to have fun!

Thank you, Ford and your marvelous technology. :ford:
I wonder if Jake knew she was with you. Or if she told him you and her broke it off. Either way I bet your glad to get rid of her. She probably called him crying.

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
Plays ''return of the mac,'' as he hops into his Mustang. Don't forget to give your girl a nice hand wash for her heroic deeds!

Nietzski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
17 GT MT
I kid. Good on you OP :cheers:
This-Thread-Is-Worthless-Without-Pictures.jpg

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score