2019 GT500 Mustang New Spy Video, Pics, Info

Ponyboy4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dakota
Vehicle(s)
2004 GT Premium
Word on the knowledgeable street is the '19 monster will cometh, and an even more powerful and sophisticated one in '21. Both on S550.
Soooo Mach 1 now, GT500 later...?:D:love:
Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Darnit, the big bad one is even further out... i was hoping along side. That means they will be building the big bad one along side the S650 cause isn't that a 2021 also?!
There goes the 427 Boss hopes.
Guess i got a long, long wait for the next one.
Gee Whiz, that's kinda depressing haha... oh well.
I'll take a stab at it and say the 2021 MY car is going to be the demons competition.

Last edited:

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
Dammit!!! The big bad one is even further out... i was hoping along side. That means they will be building the big bad one along side the S650 cause isn't that a 2021 also?!
Guess i got a long, long wait for the next one. I'll probably have the ME vette before the GT500.
I'll take a stab at it and say the 2021 MY car is going to be the demons competition.
I really have to tell you I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick a football. I wish Ford and Chevy would just show us the damn cars. I am leaning hard to towards the ME Corvette as long as they bring the big dog out at first. However, the GT500 could still be the one. I can't stand this bring one out but then we are going to bring the "really" bad one out later shit. Just lay all the cards on the damn table so we know whats up. It should not take this long to release a car. I'm still holding out hope that both will drop at the beginning of the year so I can get the baddest one ordered. SICK of waiting!!!:doh:

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Yeah, I might be dead by the time I can get it. Iā€™m happy enough with the 350R. I donā€™t need the next one anyway. I have to admit, when I seen the post a couple Hrs ago I was RMC thinking WTF. It is what it is man.
Iā€™ll be waiting in the wings. The ME isnā€™t supposed to bare the brute until 2021 MY too. Looks like 2 more years.
:kickrock:

Ponyboy4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dakota
Vehicle(s)
2004 GT Premium
I'm still betting the ME Vette will look like dookie.
I'm honestly hoping I'm wrong though.. not that I'll be buying one either way..

Last edited:

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Word on the knowledgeable street is the '19 monster will cometh, and an even more powerful and sophisticated one in '21. Both on S550.
Thank you, Sir. Always appreciate it when you throw us a bone. "Even more powerful and sophisticated" though......crikey! Are you able to confirm if the one that's coming for the '19MY still sticks with the specs you've alluded to? :)

Guess i got a long, long wait for the next one. I'll probably have the ME vette before the GT500.
First World problems, eh? :p

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you, Sir. Always appreciate it when you throw us a bone. "Even more powerful and sophisticated" though......crikey! Are you able to confirm if the one that's coming for the '19MY still sticks with the specs you've alluded to? :)

First World problems, eh? :p
:cheers::thumbsup:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Dammit!!! The big bad one is even further out... i was hoping along side. That means they will be building the big bad one along side the S650 cause isn't that a 2021 also?!
I'd say the droid you're looking for is right around the corner.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
BmacIL,
Thank you for the bones thrown to us. I realize it's probably not easy for you to hold back.
I know you gotta though, because your a trustworthy, honest fella. Thanks again.
Sounds like we will know about this '19 At the Detroit show in January. Do you think they will tell us about the other one that's coming in '21 this January, or do you think they will tell us about it down the road?

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
BmacIL,
Thank you for the bones thrown to us. I realize it's probably not easy for you to hold back.
I know you gotta though, because your a trustworthy, honest fella. Thanks again.
Sounds like we will know about this '19 At the Detroit show in January. Do you think they will tell us about the other one that's coming in '21 this January, or do you think they will tell us about it down the road?
The later one probably won't be news for quite a while.

I'd love to tell you guys all the details, for sure. For now: the monster is coming soon :cool:

ProblemHouston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Fastback GT350 replica

I'd love to tell you guys all the details, for sure. For now: the monster is coming soon :cool:
So two S550 SE cars over the next 4 years? Man this platform has some legs. With all the stuff I have heard about the 2018 I can't imagine what Ford is going to have to do with the S650 to better what we have available.

I am getting the feeling that the monster is a straight line animal and the more sophisticated version will be a GT350R beater.

ttime500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06

Around the corner like LA or a long sweeper like Detroit? My wifeā€™s family lives outside of Det (and owns a Ford dealership there) do I need an excuse to go to NAIS in ā€˜18?!!