Sponsored

HELP me find a car

SteedaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange Ecoboost
I found a few, but it's getting to be slim pickings out there now. Best of luck finding exactly what you want for the price you want to pay.

1. Ruby Red Premium Black Pack, not a PP, but is a manual trans with the black package. $10,000 off. Here
2. Torch Red Premium Performance Pack. Not Ruby Red, but checks the rest of the boxes. $7,000 off. Here
Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
I found a few, but it's getting to be slim pickings out there now. Best of luck finding exactly what you want for the price you want to pay.

1. Ruby Red Premium Black Pack, not a PP, but is a manual trans with the black package. $10,000 off. Here
2. Torch Red Premium Performance Pack. Not Ruby Red, but checks the rest of the boxes. $7,000 off. Here
Shit that Premium Black Package car is a deal.

SteedaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's what I was thinking too. $31k for a premium? Sign me right up! Wish the woman knew how/wanted to drive a manual.

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
That's what I was thinking too. $31k for a premium? Sign me right up! Wish the woman knew how/wanted to drive a manual.
I dont have that issue :headbang: Looks like I need to send out some emails...

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I don't think you're going to find any better deals than at Brandon Ford, if their website prices hold true.

They have six GT PP in RR to choose from!

4 of them are the 401A with Nav. You might have a hard time finding navigation in a 400A.

One is $8.3K off!! What r u waiting for?

Last edited:

Sponsored

S550Josh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18GT Premium (On order)
Build and Order one? I just did it and I work at a Ford Deal here in Southern Indiana. If you have an questions PM me, but it is a super fun experience. I like that I ordered one and I can basically wait till winter is over to drive it.

GL in your search

EDIT: Herp Derp, I'm assuming you are looking for an 17 after I read the post again. Before I ordered my 18 I looked all over Louisville for one I was looking for. Not many Premium 17 GTs in the area. GL again

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
How legit is their pricing though? I read some not so positive reviews about that dealer and their pricing.
As legit as can be. I said I was about to buy from them when my dealer beat them by $500 as I stated earlier.

Gloff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150 XLT Sport
Did you read the seller notes? Requires a trade in, financing through Ford (and somehow the dealership too), and includes military rebate. That's 3k difference (7k off MSRP is still a screaming deal for a Premium PP.)

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
I would take magnetic coupe or convertible auto gt premium

not to hijack thread but I would take a magnetic gt premium auto preferably a convertible! I have a 500 coupon and would love to get one as close to 40000 as I could! thanks

SteedaGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not to hijack thread but I would take a magnetic gt premium auto preferably a convertible! I have a 500 coupon and would love to get one as close to 40000 as I could! thanks
There are a ton of those around. Some in the Atlanta area a tick above $40k, but here are a couple I found for under.

Magnetic Premium Convertible in Florida with 20's $39,809 here

Magnetic Premium Convertible in Atlanta with 18's $38,585 here

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
I have been searching everyday but unfortunately getting the run around or bait and switch! I found out today I can get military discount and I have. 750 coupon so I need to buy by the 30th before incentives end. I have found some gray convertible but most of them don't have shaker. I prefer the 20 inch foundry wheel if possible. I may have to buy black to get equipment I want.
Sponsored