• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Roush AxleBacks & Magnaflow resonated X pipe. Cat-back solution

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Hey folks.

Ive just switched to a new valved system, so my existing set up is for sale. I absolutely *LOVED* this exhaust, it sounded :headbang:

Consists of a set of Roush Axleback mufflers, and a Magnaflow resonated Tru-X x-pipe.

The ABs have been on my car for about 11 months and 15k miles, so they are used! As you can see from the pictures the tips are still nice n shiny. The boxes themselves have accumulated some road grime, but I get the feeling you could make them look brand new if you put the effort in (*im not going to)!

The Magnaflow box is about 2m and 3k miles newer.

The Roush ABs are a direct bolt-on, clamps etc are included.

The Magnaflow will require the help of an exhaust shop. I include two gas-tight connectors for the rear (so that's just a case of cutting your current system, 10mins work), but the front connectors will require some work to connect to the OEM system at the front. A small adaptor section / welding will be needed. It took my exhaust guy about 30mins to knock something up, so 50quid of work probably.

Its definitely worth the effort though, heres some vids of the setup on my car:

[ame]

[ame]

[ame]

I think the nicest thing about this combo is the fact it lets you creep around if you want, but give it full beans and the noise is epic. It makes a really, really sweet tone too.

Current new price for the ABs is around 750-800eur landed in the EU.

The Magnaflow was 180eur.

Im looking to sell together, although if you make a convincing offer I *might* split them.

These items are GT only (X pipe for obvious reasons, ABs I think the pipe diameter is larger on the GT, but feel free to correct).

Price below INCLUDES postage to anywhere in the EU. Ireland and remote parts of Scotland will be a bit more.

Asking price: 700eur all-in, ONO

Pics below:

Sponsored

OP
OP

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Sold