Sponsored

Bags + Steeda Sway Bars

White5Ohhhhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I'm running airlift v2 bags on my car,I'm looking into getting steeda away bars.My question,is anybody on here running their sway are with an airlift kit.Reason I'm asking is because the bags came with sway bar end links so that's what I'm using now,but if I buy the steeda bars I'd prolly buy their enlinks.Would theses conflict with my bags since I won't be using the sway bar links they provided?My guess would be no specially seeing as how the steeda endlinks are adjustable,but I don't wanna buy them and find out I can't use them.So if anybody can shed some light on my situation I'd appreciate it
Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Steeda's adjustable end links have been used on bagged cars. Not sure which bags... somewhere on this forum I saw that. The Steeda links orient the same way as stock ones and if the ones with the bag setup do as well then, well... probably fine. Can't promise.

OP
OP
White5Ohhhhj

White5Ohhhhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
That's the assumption I was under,but a rep from steeda said something about possible clearance issue?That has me a little worried,hoping someone chimes in with a similar situation to ease my mind.I don't see why it wouldn't work,just doing my best to research before I commit to buying ya know.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
If you post us a pic of what your end links look like now, ideally installed, I am probably tell you with good confidence.

OP
OP
White5Ohhhhj

White5Ohhhhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I'll be under the car tomorrow fixing loose sway bar endink bolt coincidentally lol I'll take a pic and upload it to show

Sponsored

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I'll be under the car tomorrow fixing loose sway bar endink bolt coincidentally lol I'll take a pic and upload it to show
We have supplied several bagged S55Os with no problem.

Steeda Tech.

DanielIvan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT w/ 50th Anniversary Pack
Vehicle Showcase
On another note; How much of an impact did you feel with that pairing? I refer to the bags + sway bars. I'm looking into bags myself because I'm frustrated with my scraping. Originally, I wanted coil overs but - I could really benefit from the on the fly adjustability that air bags provide.

If I go bags, will I still feel the impact from sways as I would if I did coil overs?

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
I'm running airlift v2 bags on my car,I'm looking into getting steeda away bars.My question,is anybody on here running their sway are with an airlift kit.Reason I'm asking is because the bags came with sway bar end links so that's what I'm using now,but if I buy the steeda bars I'd prolly buy their enlinks.Would theses conflict with my bags since I won't be using the sway bar links they provided?My guess would be no specially seeing as how the steeda endlinks are adjustable,but I don't wanna buy them and find out I can't use them.So if anybody can shed some light on my situation I'd appreciate it
PM member Jmeo. He can provide you with any info on that. :cheers:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
On another note; How much of an impact did you feel with that pairing? I refer to the bags + sway bars. I'm looking into bags myself because I'm frustrated with my scraping. Originally, I wanted coil overs but - I could really benefit from the on the fly adjustability that air bags provide.

If I go bags, will I still feel the impact from sways as I would if I did coil overs?
I have AirLift bags and BMR sways fitted. Previously I was on Vogtland springs.
No change in the body roll once bags were fitted.
Also tracked the car with no issues. :cheers:
Sponsored