UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Based on your forum name I'll guess they will take all the time and do it 'langzaam' :D
Sponsored

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Great pic !
BTW, on the ticket issues. I was trying to keep up with you guys however, I was trying to stay under the speed limit. :headbonk:
I also stayed back a bit cause I didn't want rock chips on my nose. I seem to remember someone posting that they got chipped up kinda bad following too closely. Our 19' and 20' tires car really kick up some debris. :ninja:

Last edited:

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Great pic !
BTW, on the ticket issues. I was trying to keep up with you guys however, I was trying to stay under the speed limit. :headbonk:
I also stayed back a bit cause I didn't want rock chips on my nose. I seem to remember someone posting that they got chipped up kinda bad following too closely. Our 19' and 20' tires car really kick up some debris. :ninja:
Oh yeah, I'm quite chipped up! Still waiting for a good moment to fix them...

kwpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach1
Oh yeah, I'm quite chipped up! Still waiting for a good moment to fix them...
The thought has crossed my mind that perhaps, for Luxembourg 4th, I should invest in a clear bra or that 3m clear tape that goes over the front of my car. I'm not a fan of that stuff however, for Luxembourg weekend it might be worth it. Following speed demons can be expensive. ;)

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
The thought has crossed my mind that perhaps, for Luxembourg 4th, I should invest in a clear bra or that 3m clear tape that goes over the front of my car. I'm not a fan of that stuff however, for Luxembourg weekend it might be worth it. Following speed demons can be expensive. ;)
I think I will just keep my distance next time, big chance I have some chips from our convoy drive to Lux as well as I like driving at the back of convoy's to keep me busy keeping up. :doh:
Sponsored