Sponsored

NightParade's Magnetic GT track spec build***

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Congrats on MOTM. Car looks great. Not too crazy about the canards, but other than that, it looks great. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
what wheel lugs did you end up using? I had a hard time finding ones that fit japanese style wheel lug holes with the right pitch.

Have some cheap ebay ones now
I winded up getting these from summit. https://m.summitracing.com/parts/cal-755514stb
They worked perfect and the coating is very durable, I've taken them off and on lots of times and haven't ran into any chipping or sctratching like the cheaper china lugnuts.

Dspec_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang Ecoboost
I winded up getting these from summit. https://m.summitracing.com/parts/cal-755514stb
They worked perfect and the coating is very durable, I've taken them off and on lots of times and haven't ran into any chipping or sctratching like the cheaper china lugnuts.
haha funny. I got the same ones, but I want some neo, or blue colored ones.

I'm a jdm head at heart too! :cheers:

Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
American Racing headers

I have been helping a client upgrade his GT 500 2009 and he did the American Racing headers off-road 3" into MBRP exhaust and it sounds nice, he's over 600 rwhp now.
tn_DSCN1305.JPG

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Beautiful car !
I love the seats .You have just convinced me to replace my base seats/delete the rear .

Sponsored

ghst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 401a RIP
Such a beauty. Amazing build.

Do you have a link to those winglets by any chance?

Last edited:

Dspec_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang Ecoboost
Such a beauty, amazing build.

Do you have a link to those winglets by any chance?
I had the same question, in my hunt I found password:jdm has some dry carbon ones that look pretty good.

OP
OP
NightParade

NightParade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2017 GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
So got my headers and cat back on the car this past Saturday, and everything went surprisingly well. Utilized my good friends awesome garage space and lift thankfully to make it a very smooth install. I think it took us around 4 1/2 hours from start to finish.

I also installed my n-gauge along with Lund tune at the same time and all i can say is wow. If i wasn't in love with the car before i definitely am now haha. Throttle response is ohh so much better along with just being much smoother overall.

As far as the exhaust goes i was scared going catless that it might be too much but its not at all, in fact it might be too quiet sometimes (nah not really its just right imo) and i couldn't ask for more. While cruising around under normal load and freeway its almost like stock then once you step on it the exhaust note is like a finely tuned instrument so its like your getting the best of both worlds. I'm not really into obnoxious loud but more of a refined tone which is why i went with the ARH stuff and my expectations were blown away. I can't get enough of the sounds and find it to be very intoxicating as i find myself holding out every gear now.:D

I managed to snap a few pictures and get a couple of videos, take a listen and hope you enjoy thanks!

[ame]
[ame]
[ame]
[ame]