Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Just finished this little project .... very happy with results :):):)
How did you convert to 2 instruments and 2 vents? I've been wanting to do this from day one. Did you buy new dashboard?
Good job.
Sponsored

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
replaced the hood today

Fitted the new OEM hood with vents today, really happy with the results. next thing to add will be the indicators in the vents.
Also washed the car and used bowdens after glow, the oxford white really stands out now.

no hood.jpg
horse.jpg
under hood.jpg
new hood.jpg
IMG_0168.jpg

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
No it was an MY17, Sync 3 etc.

I love the Grabber. With the black roof it looks great to me. That colour wasn't available when I ordered my first car, and isn't available now as they just produced it in 2017, and before that I understand it was offered first in 1969 and then again in 2000. There won't be a lot of them on the road. I'v only seen one to date.
Gday Frostee welcome back, Grabber great choice. had it been available in 2016 that would have been my first choice, love my Oxford white tho.

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Gday Frostee welcome back, Grabber great choice. had it been available in 2016 that would have been my first choice, love my Oxford white tho.
Thank you MaxQ. Grabber doesn't appeal to everyone. Your Oxford White looks great - its a vivid white. Love what you've done with your ride, it looks brilliant.

Sponsored

64-DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Australian Fastback GT Deep Impact Blue

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
(Stupidly) parked under a rather innocent looking Plane tree this morning. Result being my freshly washed Mustang peppered with thousands of little sappy spots. :doh: Put me in a bad mood all day :rant:
(I should have known better being a horticulturist. :tsk:)

Anyway all clean again.

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
(Stupidly) parked under a rather innocent looking Plane tree this morning. Result being my freshly washed Mustang peppered with thousands of little sappy spots. :doh: Put me in a bad mood all day :rant:
(I should have known better being a horticulturist. :tsk:)

Should have been plane to see!:doh:

I sometimes think bees birds all wait for me to wash the car:mad:

dreabc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I sometimes think bees birds all wait for me to wash the car:mad:
I wash my car before every drive, on the last drive I was probably on the road for 30 seconds when the car in front of me decided to wash their front windscreen at 80Km/h spraying my car with soapy water, dried with spots all over the place.

Worst situation was pulling in to get some fuel, guy pulls in beside me with a mid 90s Commodore with a serve overheating issue. What does this low IQ clown do? Opens the radiator cap and spays my car with coolant. :frusty:

Sponsored

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
... organized new tyres.

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Paid insurance ready to pick up my new car on Sat.

Also booked it in for paint correction and protection (G-Techniq Crystal Serum v3 Black + Evo)

I can't believe I'm more excited than when I picked up my first one!

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Fitted the new OEM hood with vents today, really happy with the results. next thing to add will be the indicators in the vents.
Also washed the car and used bowdens after glow, the oxford white really stands out now.

Max it appears you live in NT, with lots of red dirt. One thing I just have to know is....how do you keep the car and underbonnet so frigging CLEAN???! Looks better than new....:hail: