Recaro Performance Coupe Infant Seats

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
Anyone have any experience with the baby seats? I’ve read mixed reviews online, but I was wondering if any members could offer some insight. Also, has anyone tried putting a baby seat in the back of their stangs?

I’m not expecting to be an official Dad until June, but I’m trying to get as prepared as possible!
89635EC1-DCAA-4AFD-84CB-94D3A096C513.png
Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I got the Recaro ProRide after my son got over about 20lbs. Great seat, though. Fabrics don't stain easy, very sturdy, my kid seems to really like it. Though he doesn't know anything else so I guess he can't really complain? Lol. I had a Graco infant seat before that. I think I like the Recaro more.

Hogie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I have a couple of Graco Seats as well. It is a bit hard to get everything strapped in tight, but it does work. If the seats are rear facing your significant other will have to have the seat on the very front rails.

OP
OP
PrimetimeKenny_S550

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
Thanks for the feedback guys!

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Used both the Recaro infant and now the toddler front facing seats. All fit nicely in the Mustang.

Sponsored

IL_G6_Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
I have a graco in the back of mine. It's also rear facing so have to pull front passenger seat up a bit.

OP
OP
PrimetimeKenny_S550

PrimetimeKenny_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt- Mt82
I’m not expecting to do too much baby hauling in the Stang, but did y’all find yourselves driving like grannies with a legacy in the backseat?

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
I’m not expecting to do too much baby hauling in the Stang, but did y’all find yourselves driving like grannies with a legacy in the backseat?
Trip home from the hospital and maybe for a couple of weeks afterwards. Then the feeling of having the most fragile thing in the world back there wore off and I was back to mostly driving normal. Never hauled the kid in the mustang but V8s are supposed to lull babies to sleep pretty quickly.
Sponsored