image.jpg
Sponsored

C11EWM

Mustang GT Ordered
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 1Series
My Favourite. Same as my order. Congrats. Very jelous.

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
:clap2:My Pony has arrived :clap2:
More photos tomoro. Away to Play :D
Pretty sure that's my car, give it back :lol: Beautiful car, enjoy :thumbsup:

Sponsored

OP
OP
CapitanPug

CapitanPug

Big Bear
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Audi A5, Mitsibushi L200
Champions League box

Got this box with ucl car #17-500
Keyring
Mug
Model Car
Pin Badge
Letter signed by Bill Ford
Nice Touch :D
Car got to go back into garage to get ucl plate fitted, once they work out how to remove the original without marking the dash :ford:
image.jpg

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Got this box with ucl car #17-500
Keyring
Mug
Model Car
Pin Badge
Letter signed by Bill Ford
Nice Touch :D
Car got to go back into garage to get ucl plate fitted, once they work out how to remove the original without marking the dash :ford:
That's a nice touch, first one I've seen. Heard rumours of the minature cars and the plaque and the note, nothing about the mug, keyring and pin (FOR ucl cars). Granted with the wait most of us are having these should be standardised as a 'good will' gesture of some sort. However nice touch none the less, and number 17 or 500, quick fingers indeed!

OP
OP
CapitanPug

CapitanPug

Big Bear
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Have my son to thank - my entry didn't make it, but I had him submit a second one for me! Wise move :lol:

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
Great to see another delivery

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Have my son to thank - my entry didn't make it, but I had him submit a second one for me! Wise move :lol:
Your son did a good job hitting #17! I remember seeing the advert post match and was like 'One day' :lol:. Now i'm looking at pictures saying the same thing!!! (Except it's one day >soon<)

Sponsored

Travel Lad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB Fastback
It's dark in the morning when I go to work and it's dark at night when I drive home so apologies for no pictures.
I have thought about taking one in the dark as I have thought that the light from my smile on seeing Hank on the driveway should be enough to light it up!
I have to say that I am enjoying the driving and the best thing so far are the puddle lights and illuminated sills (well at the times I am driving anyway) they are just way too cool for school!
I have Hank booked in for his post-Christmas visit to Incredible Detail in Hillington where Robert is going to give him the Gtech treatment :-) - I couldn't be bothered trawling the threads to see who had suggested him but whoever it was may be getting a discount for the recommendation so if you let me know I will make sure I mention you by name to Robert when I drop off the car.
Apologies again for lack of pictures and I promise to get some at the weekend (weather permitting!).

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It's dark in the morning when I go to work and it's dark at night when I drive home so apologies for no pictures.
I have thought about taking one in the dark as I have thought that the light from my smile on seeing Hank on the driveway should be enough to light it up!
I have to say that I am enjoying the driving and the best thing so far are the puddle lights and illuminated sills (well at the times I am driving anyway) they are just way too cool for school!
I have Hank booked in for his post-Christmas visit to Incredible Detail in Hillington where Robert is going to give him the Gtech treatment :-) - I couldn't be bothered trawling the threads to see who had suggested him but whoever it was may be getting a discount for the recommendation so if you let me know I will make sure I mention you by name to Robert when I drop off the car.
Apologies again for lack of pictures and I promise to get some at the weekend (weather permitting!).
I'd appreciate some pictures in the dark, I personally think the puddle lamps are gorgeous touch to the car, and makes the walk up to the car seem like that much more of a 'boss mode' ...and the cabin really comes to life in the dark.

Whack the hi-beams on and snap us some pics, the wetter the better for a nice artsy shot!

OP
OP
CapitanPug

CapitanPug

Big Bear
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
Travel Lad - That would be me for the recommendation:first:

Tell Robert that I will be booking my GT in early January & will be in touch soon to arrange. :D:D:D

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
How long do Incredible Detail need the car for? I could probably find somewhere in the north east closer to home but if ID do a good job and don't take too long then I'd consider them.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Weather looking good for the weekend by me (no rain, temps in the teens) so I am going to have a go at detailing myself - been dying to do it!

Getting a couple of bits this week but going to give the paintwork/wheels a good clean & seal;

Rinse / Snow Foam / Rinse / Shampoo / Rinse / Dry / Clay Bar / Wax

Will make sure I take some before & after pictures :)
Sponsored