OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
SHIPPED!

So, that was an adventure. You guys sure live in all corners of the globe.
Lessons learned:
-Buy bubble mailers on ebay, instead of creating diy decal cocoons..
-USPS does NOT like uneven width envelopes. Had to repack all dome orders.
-Not every postal worker is created equal, in fact some have no earthly idea what they're talking about
-Print labels instead of writing every one by hand (**also, the girlfriend would like you guys to know that she was recruited, on our anniversary, to stuffing envelopes and writing addresses :headbonk::first: )
-Buy package postage online - quicker, cheaper, and other customers don't not-so-subtley "harumpff" while you're mailing 40 packages, filling out customs paperwork, and publicly broadcasting your USPS naivety.
-Shipping international packages is way more expensive than I previously calculated. As in, $7.10 :eyebulge: Oh well, there was some give and take on shipping costs.

So! If you:
  • Live in the USA, and only ordered FLAT decal(s): Yours should show up in a plain white letter envelope in ~3 business days. No tracking, you were easy, thank you.
  • Live in the USA, and ordered at least 1 DOME: You will very shortly receive a PM with your tracking number for your "package" aka plain white envelope lined with bubble wrap. I believe every single one has an ETA of Monday 8/10/15. Hooray tracking!
  • Live outside the USA: You will very shortly receive a PM with your CUSTOMS number for your "package" aka plain white envelope which may or may not have bubble wrap depending on your decal style of choice. I believe this is trackable for most 1st world countries. These will have shipping times in the 6-8 business day range, I believe.

If you do not receive your package by the end of next week (USA, please wait longer if international/military) please PM me or email me @ [email protected] and we will get it figured out ASAP.

Dome decal cocoon:
cocoon.jpg

Stacks on stacks:
flat.jpg

package.jpg

SO do these ship out tomorrow or when?
Did these ship?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Did they ship out yet?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Can I still order one?
I would also like to order one!!
Put me on the list for a two flat ones, please.
Am I too late to the party for a flat "Go Baby Go" decal? I would like to order one but I can wait for the next load if that will happen. I don't have my car yet so I have no problem waiting :p
This particular group buy has ended. It ran for a week until Tuesday.
Once I can confirm that all current group buy members have received theirs, and I have reserved enough for the local members who asked for them, I will be happy to offer the remaining.

Right now, I think I'll have about 10 remaining.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
Oh my god I hate you!!! Some stupid lady was in front of me at the post office at lunch when they had only 1 worker. I just needed to weigh my package and make sure it was under 13oz and she wouldn't let me go before her. It took her 45 mins to mail her stack of envelopes and she spent over 90 in just stamps. When she was done the line went all the way out of the main office down the po boxes

5.0 Probie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
Thank you for your effort!!

Got our email on the first GT350 order opportunity from our favorite dealership... MUHahahahahaha

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
Oh my god I hate you!!! Some stupid lady was in front of me at the post office at lunch when they had only 1 worker. I just needed to weigh my package and make sure it was under 13oz and she wouldn't let me go before her. It took her 45 mins to mail her stack of envelopes and she spent over 90 in just stamps. When she was done the line went all the way out of the main office down the po boxes
I hope this "stupid lady" you are referring to isn't his GF!

Sponsored

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Huge thanks OySmallFry.....yours and your girlfriends efforts are much appreciated....

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Haha! [emoji102] [emoji85] [emoji4] for the record, there were three workers at the time, so no one tried to shank me thankfully! Live and learn, I will def home print labels next time.

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Mine will be here tomorrow.

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
This particular group buy has ended. It ran for a week until Tuesday.
Once I can confirm that all current group buy members have received theirs, and I have reserved enough for the local members who asked for them, I will be happy to offer the remaining.

Right now, I think I'll have about 10 remaining.
No problem, if you can put me down for one of the extras! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

DrDing.Muscle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GT PP Competition Orange
Is there going to be anymore of these for sale? I want a dome one. If you have any extras I will take one. Prefer a dome but will take a flat if that is all you have.

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium
Anyone received theirs yet? :)

15gtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP Flowmaster Outlaws
OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
I got mine today! Looks cool.:headbang:
Awesome! Post up install pics when you get a chance. I want to make sure everyone's arrived safely! [emoji2]
Sponsored