Sponsored

2016 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2016 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

FordServiceCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks for the speedy responses. I added the black roof option to my Race Red order today.
Hey The Great Gazoo,

Congrats on your order! :) I'm more than happy to provide you with status updates until your 'Stang is delivered. To do so, all I'll need is for you to PM your VIN, or order number and dealer code.

Nick
Sponsored

16gtpp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Order placed, these next few months are going to be tough!

2016 GT Premium Fastback 400A
6spd Manual
Race Red
Premier Trim
Performance Pack
Voice Nav

X-Plan Minus Incentives at Delivery

Reactions: 113

XDsm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Ordered my 2016 GT Premium via x-plan. I got;

Oxford white
Performance package
Enhanced security package
Black painted roof
Premier trim with redline
I also got 401A.

Just got the DORA from the dealer. It's priority code 11. Now begins the long waiting game.

Reactions: 113

Verdomix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Deep Impact Blue, PP
GT Premium
401A
DIB
PP
Enhanced security package
Ceramic interior < debated a lof if getting the premiun (black)... Seats are meh but I want the soft touch top panel on the doors...
NAV

mculver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang Mach 1, 1969 Boss 302, 2016 GT
Just got word today from my dealer that my build date is August 10th for the "inventory stock" version of my Retail order. Would not think my retail order would be in any faster. I'm thinking that it may be in by the first week of September. Wonder how long the travel time is from the factory to Orlando? Unfortunately I will not be able to track in COTUS the inventory model but still waiting to see my Retail order in COTUS....the race begins.

Sponsored

The Great Gazoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Silver GT/Auto
Hey The Great Gazoo,

Congrats on your order! :) I'm more than happy to provide you with status updates until your 'Stang is delivered. To do so, all I'll need is for you to PM your VIN, or order number and dealer code.

Nick

Thanks Nick,

I have requested my dealer to send me the order number as soon as he has it. I asked him to put it in as priority code 01. We both LOL'd! :cool: Once I get it I will shoot it over to you. I'm not sure what day the put orders in.

Verdomix

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, Deep Impact Blue, PP
Just got word today from my dealer that my build date is August 10th for the "inventory stock" version of my Retail order. Would not think my retail order would be in any faster. I'm thinking that it may be in by the first week of September. Wonder how long the travel time is from the factory to Orlando? Unfortunately I will not be able to track in COTUS the inventory model but still waiting to see my Retail order in COTUS....the race begins.
My friend is able to track his orderd (inventory stock priority code 20) by using the order code, dealer code and leaving the last name part blanck in COTUS. This was on a 2015... Dont see the year model making any difference.

2L8IWON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Need a little help

I went to the dealer yesterday to order my car and got the attached:

When I asked about a DORA or order # I was told that was not available... I want to ensure I am asking the right questions at the right time of my dealer.

Also. for XPlan, it's usually invoice minus holdback, etc, plus gas and advertising fee correct?

Attachments

2L8IWON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2016 GT Fastback
6spd Manual
Oxford White
Recaros
Performance Pack

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I went to the dealer yesterday to order my car and got the attached:

When I asked about a DORA or order # I was told that was not available... I want to ensure I am asking the right questions at the right time of my dealer.

Also. for XPlan, it's usually invoice minus holdback, etc, plus gas and advertising fee correct?
DORA takes 24-48 hours. Basically a response from Ford that they got the order. But you should get a order confirmation from the dealer that has the order number, dealer code, etc on it at the time of order.

Sponsored

Tim5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT PP, 67 Ford Bronco, 16 Focus RS
Called my dealer last week:
2016 GT Fastback
Ingot Silver
401A
Performance Pack

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
2016 GT Fastback
Ingot Silver
401A
Performance Pack
Congratz and welcome to this very elite club of Ingot silver Mustangs ! :)

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
What's up with COTUS, i can't loggin into their website. This is the message error i get when trying to do so.

Error 500: org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Order placed, these next few months are going to be tough!

2016 GT Premium Fastback 400A
6spd Manual
Race Red
Premier Trim
Performance Pack
Voice Nav

X-Plan Minus Incentives at Delivery
I also got 401A.

Just got the DORA from the dealer. It's priority code 11. Now begins the long waiting game.
Thank you for the PMs and congrats on the orders, guys! I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

2016 GT Fastback
6spd Manual
Oxford White
Recaros
Performance Pack
2016 GT Fastback
Ingot Silver
401A
Performance Pack
Congrats on your orders, 2L8IWON and Tim5oh!! Be sure to PM me with your dealer’s names and order numbers so I can track them.

Deysha

FordServiceCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks Nick,

I have requested my dealer to send me the order number as soon as he has it. I asked him to put it in as priority code 01. We both LOL'd! :cool: Once I get it I will shoot it over to you. I'm not sure what day the put orders in.
My pleasure, The Great Gazoo - talk to you soon! :)

What's up with COTUS, i can't loggin into their website. This is the message error i get when trying to do so.

Error 500: org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException
Hey montreal ponies,

I'm more than happy to take a look on my end and provide you with order status updates until your 'Stang is delivered. To do so, all I'll need is for you to PM your order number and dealer code. :)

Nick
Sponsored