Sponsored

Cotus lying?!

FireBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
How can it be that Cotus says "Delivered" and the dealership says it's not?
Sponsored

Rebeltyler

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2015 Competition Orange V6
Did you do the paperwork? If so then it thinks the car is sold and says delivered.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Not so funny story along that lines...... my 2010 was delivered to the wrong dealer. By the time we located it, the other dealer had the windows tinted and had 256 miles on it....driven by the General Manager. They then wanted a dealer trade to get the car back to my dealer because they had a contract on the car. :frusty:

I got the car but wasn't happy about the additional mileage being on it. My dealer compensated me and it all worked out in the end.

Sponsored

mjhousto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB, 50 Years AP
This happened to me when I was waiting for a car in dealers stock to arrive. They probably just haven't gone out and checked and will call you soon.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
Cotus shows mine as delivered on 12/4 dealer says it is still in transit. Says there is a customer screen and a dealer screen and dealer screen shows in transit. WTF?

OP
OP

FireBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Renner, exactly the same.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renner, exactly the same.

Did yours just update last night also? Dealer says it shows delivered as soon as it goes on the truck

Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Cotus shows mine as delivered on 12/4 dealer says it is still in transit. Says there is a customer screen and a dealer screen and dealer screen shows in transit. WTF?
its bullshit.... both take data from same dB... if cotus shows in transit it shows dealer also in transit.

If it shows you delivered, either it has been marked sold by dealer , thats y u see it delivered o and only dealer can see it in transit.

or dealer is playing smart

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
its bullshit.... both take data from same dB... if cotus shows in transit it shows dealer also in transit.

If it shows you delivered, either it has been marked sold by dealer , thats y u see it delivered o and only dealer can see it in transit.

or dealer is playing smart

Well maybe the dealer marked it as sold to hold it for me? I don't know. My dealer is getting it from a sister store who ordered it for their inventory...so I can't get info right from the dealer who is receiving it only my dealer. Hopefully I will get good news today