Edelbrock E-Force Troubleshooting Manual

brianbr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic GT PP
I don't believe there are any other options. The whine mod is available but is gimmicky. You won't hear just the cool blower sounds but all the other annoying sucking swooshing noises also.

If you are handy, buy a spare stock upper lid a cut the box off as far away from the maf sensor as you can Get some silicone hose and aluminum piping and try to make your own. I thought about trying it with mine but the stock 18+ airbox works great at keeping intake temps down and it makes all the power I need.
Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hey guys quick question, not sure if this has already been asked before but I just don’t have it in me to read through 123 pages of this thread lol. Are there any options for CAI other than the edelbrock one that HAS TO be paired with their thousand dollar throttle body? My goal isn’t huge power here I just want to get a little more umph out of her and hear the whine a little bit more. Mostly the whine though so any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks all!
I think you can do a PMAS open element thing. Problem is whether the tuner can or will tune for it or not. Just ask them. The 103mm can make over 1000 with enough boost. Personally I prefer the closed inlet airbox, but out can open the top if you want. There is more intake noise especially when the car is cold at low RPM, but if you wanna hear the whine you need more boost.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Hey guys quick question, not sure if this has already been asked before but I just don’t have it in me to read through 123 pages of this thread lol. Are there any options for CAI other than the edelbrock one that HAS TO be paired with their thousand dollar throttle body? My goal isn’t huge power here I just want to get a little more umph out of her and hear the whine a little bit more. Mostly the whine though so any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks all!
There airbox is an air raid.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I have a airbox for sale 200

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
704 whp sae 605tq, 721 whp std. 620tq
This is on 93 + meth

6 rib 3.15 pulley, 103mm TB

Eddy current load dynojet
PXL_20220301_212734091.jpg
PXL_20220301_212424204.jpg

dynorunShare_0.png

Last edited:

brianbr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic GT PP
704 whp sae 605tq, 721 whp std. 620tq
This is on 93 + meth

6 rib 3.15 pulley, 103mm TB

Eddy current load dynojet
PXL_20220301_212734091.jpg
PXL_20220301_212424204.jpg

dynorunShare_0.png
Good power, any idea how much timing you're running up top?

Sponsored

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Torque?

M-Driver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oliver
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
I don't know if this is the right thread to post my question as I am not sure whether my problem is edelbrock or just f/i related.

When I push my car hard on the streets up to 4th gear wot, breaking, cornering an repeat I get to the point after a minute or two where the engine starts to sound running very rough and louder. Is this engine knock? Anyone else having this problem?

I have the stage 1 kit, 3" pulley, tuned for 94 pump gas, 735 crank HP. Engine has forged internals, compression ration 10:1.

I had the same problem with stock engine and 3,25" pulley before so I don't know if it is even an engine thing or maybe coming from the drivetrain, but sound and direction it comes from make me think it's the engine.

Last edited:

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
post a video if you can, i'm sure the guys are willing to help if they can.

I don't think you should have any problem with that combo, you still running the stock damper?

Last edited:

M-Driver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oliver
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
post a video if you can, i'm sure the guys are willing to help if they can.

I don't think you should have any problem with that combo, you still running the stock damper?
A Video will be challenging. The conditions have to be perfect. Free streets and good combination of curves and straights to push the car to the limit.

Btw: Head temperature goes up to 230 despite mmr cooling mod and oil cooler and 70 degrees air temperature.

Dampers: No I am on Pedders Xtreme coilover suspension an several steeda parts like vertical links and bearings to give the car the best stability for spirited road and track performance.
Sponsored