OP
OP
Colossus1974

Colossus1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Thanks for the info, I don't even see any on the web sites for dealers in BC.. not even "dealer ordered" ones.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Been to a few dealers in the past week North of Toronto. No 2018s on the lots yet.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Colossus1974

Colossus1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Been to a few dealers in the past week North of Toronto. No 2018s on the lots yet.
Thanks Monopoly, have you been on any dealer websites in Toronto? curious to know if they show any on there as "dealer ordered"

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP Premium
Markville and Yonge/Steeles Ford in the GTA both have ecoboost models on the lot(according to ford.ca). I called my dealer and he gave me my order number but no VIN yet.

OP
OP
Colossus1974

Colossus1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Markville and Yonge/Steeles Ford in the GTA both have ecoboost models on the lot(according to ford.ca). I called my dealer and he gave me my order number but no VIN yet.
Thanks for that piece of info BigBoss.. Interesting how allocation works for stock orders and retail orders along with regions kind of baffles me.

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been trying to use COTUS with my dealer code, but it is 5 digits instead of 6 digits. Since it is a Canadian Dealer I read up somewhere that you have to add a C at the beginning. Is this true? Or are Canadians exempt from using COTUS.

OP
OP
Colossus1974

Colossus1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Last I had read of a post on this, COTUS wasn't available to anyone outside of the U.S. . I have also tried it and it doesn't show me anything. I called Ford Canada and they just told me that my order was in "Order Processing" I should have asked about the COTUS site.

Sponsored

BigBoss5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got off the phone with Ford Canada. They said my order is still processing and they have no other information. Also asked about COTUS and what the status of Canadian Factory Orders are. They said Canada doesn't have a method of COTUS like USA, and they have no information on Factory Orders yet.

Guess I'll continue waiting :(.

OP
OP
Colossus1974

Colossus1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Just got off the phone with Ford Canada. They said my order is still processing and they have no other information. Also asked about COTUS and what the status of Canadian Factory Orders are. They said Canada doesn't have a method of COTUS like USA, and they have no information on Factory Orders yet.

Guess I'll continue waiting :(.
Sounds like the same they told me about my order. I wonder if Canadian orders are on a different type of allocation and VIN scheduling than the American orders, I know a couple American factory orders wont be received until Jan..

ile mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Ordered 3 weeks ago. In order processing according to Ford Canada CS. Nothing on COTUS yet. The status shows up using the VIN on COTUS even for Canadian cars it seems.

OP
OP
Colossus1974

Colossus1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Ordered 3 weeks ago. In order processing according to Ford Canada CS. Nothing on COTUS yet. The status shows up using the VIN on COTUS even for Canadian cars it seems.
Wow Ile, you received a VIN?. I ordered mine September 1st and I haven't received a VIN from my dealer yet. As I mentioned not sure how the allocation of factory retail orders works.

ile mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
No, no VIN yet but when we do COTUS will show us status I believe...just tried it with the VINs of the 2018s in stock at the GTA dealers and it works.
Sponsored