Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
My pleasure Stefano. You ‘ve shared so many things with us, so it’s the least I could do :thumbsup:
Sponsored

laardilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT FB 2015 EU
Hey guys.
I just wanna share info from my Ford Dealer that Ford released parts info for new 2018+ model and it looks that the new rear bumper + vallance panel + complete exhaust (quad) should be fully compatible (maybe just with little mods to fit thew new bumper).
Sadly i dont got info how it will be with the active exhaust.
But at least something, right?
(Tbh. its the only outside part of new model i really like more then 2015 :)

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Hey guys.
I just wanna share info from my Ford Dealer that Ford released parts info for new 2018+ model and it looks that the new rear bumper + vallance panel + complete exhaust (quad) should be fully compatible (maybe just with little mods to fit thew new bumper).
Sadly i dont got info how it will be with the active exhaust.
But at least something, right?
(Tbh. its the only outside part of new model i really like more then 2015 :)
Did they mentioned the taillights? Sequence etc?

laardilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT FB 2015 EU
Nope.
And I didnt ask bcause i have sequence done on mine and dont like the new taillight design anyway.
So cant help with that.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
I don’t like anything about the 2018 facelift! Not even the tail lights, LOL!

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
25mm Wheel spacers

Installed the 25mm Eibach hubcentric spacers. Perfect fit, no vibration at any speed. It looks as if my car wears 280 on all wheels.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Thanks John. It also feels good when driving. Hopefully next week I will be installing a set of sequential US style (red) tail lights. Will post photos once they are on the car :headbang:

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I couldn't find the thread we had back in '15 with the press reviews of the EU stang so I thought to post this one here. Really enjoyed his positiveness about the Ecoboost!

[ame]

Mike Delo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB PP European specs
Installed the 25mm Eibach hubcentric spacers. Perfect fit, no vibration at any speed. It looks as if my car wears 280 on all wheels.

Guys, if anyone is interested I'm selling my 23mm spacers, 100eu for all 4 spacers, with new wheel I don't need them anymore!
IMG_4928.jpeg

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)

Guys, if anyone is interested I'm selling my 23mm spacers, 100eu for all 4 spacers, with new wheel I don't need them anymore!
Guys, someone buy them without second thought! They look and feel great on the car! :headbang:

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
picture.jpg

From a few weeks back when I used my car as a lawnmower. Accelerating on the onramp to the freeway, I suddenly found myself testing the offroadskills.:eyebulge:
Was in 3rd gear I think, wet road, cold tires, normal mode. And I was tired and stupid.:frusty:
I caught it on my Grdian dashcam, but don't know how to post the video here? :shrug:
The frontend took the beating like a boss. Nothing happened to the splitter or fascia. The left side got really dirty, and the sidemirror got knocked in when I hit some branches. Broke something in the plastic that holds the puddlelight. But its fixable. And tore something apart in the left sideskirt, right by the rear wheel, so probably gonna buy me some new. Anyone have any idea where to buy? OEM or aftermarket. Not looking to pay for carbon.
This was really a fuck me moment and a reminder of how powerful this machine is. Deff gonna remember this, and learn by it for maaaany years... :hail:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
From a few weeks back when I used my car as a lawnmower. Accelerating on the onramp to the freeway, I suddenly found myself testing the offroadskills.:eyebulge:
Was in 3rd gear I think, wet road, cold tires, normal mode. And I was tired and stupid.:frusty:
I caught it on my Grdian dashcam, but don't know how to post the video here? :shrug:
The frontend took the beating like a boss. Nothing happened to the splitter or fascia. The left side got really dirty, and the sidemirror got knocked in when I hit some branches. Broke something in the plastic that holds the puddlelight. But its fixable. And tore something apart in the left sideskirt, right by the rear wheel, so probably gonna buy me some new. Anyone have any idea where to buy? OEM or aftermarket. Not looking to pay for carbon.
This was really a fuck me moment and a reminder of how powerful this machine is. Deff gonna remember this, and learn by it for maaaany years... :hail:
Sorry this happened to you. Yes these cars are like wild animals if you don’t know how to drive them. You can find plenty of sideskirts on ebay, oem and aftermarket ones, or I am sure that PJ [MENTION=21881]MustangMustHaves[/MENTION] can fix you up.

To post the video, simply upload it on youtube and copy-paste the link here :cheers: