nixopaxo

#Team Roush
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
STEVIE
Vehicle(s)
17gt
I know what a few of you are trying to get at by saying the worth of the stang is the mid grunt ,i get that , but seriously guys how often can we in this nanny state go over 70 without the risk of getting banned ? F#cking speed cameras all over the place ,c#nts jumping out of hedges with speed guns and unmarked traffic cops hiding everywhere! I like to boot it just like the next guy , but just even trying to find a 0-100 road round here where i can relax and concentrate on the timings is nigh on impossible.Capitan and gibbo u guys are lucky , 1 has the autobahn close at hand the other has drag strips and racing circuits next door, me i have mainly winding twisty roads to explore and thrash thats why the 0-60 is a good judge of motor for me.

Plus the banter in the pub/forum between fellow enthusiasts is amusing to say the least :D

Wont stop me from buying a blower in a couple of years though:thumbsup:

[MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] , "magnets" is a cool nickname anyway, the bastards call me pikey coz i went to france in a motorhome . Its only banter between keyboards :lol:

Oh im getting mpss tomorrow so im expecting my 4.7 on p zeros / manual to beat pugs and kevd's 4.6 pish with his mothers automatic ! Watch this space .

Last edited:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
I know what a few of you are trying to get at by saying the worth of the stang is the mid grunt ,i get that , but seriously guys how often can we in this nanny state go over 70 without the risk of getting banned ? F#cking speed cameras all over the place ,c#nts jumping out of hedges with speed guns and unmarked traffic cops hiding everywhere! I like to boot it just like the next guy , but just even trying to find a 0-100 road round here where i can relax and concentrate on the timings is nigh on impossible.Capitan and gibbo u guys are lucky , 1 has the autobahn close at hand the other has drag strips and racing circuits next door, me i have mainly winding twisty roads to explore and thrash thats why the 0-60 is a good judge of motor for me.

Plus the banter in the pub/forum between fellow enthusiasts is amusing to say the least :D

[MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] , "magnets" is a cool nickname anyway, the bastards call me pikey coz i went to france in a motorhome . Its only banter between keyboards :lol:

Oh im getting mpss tomorrow so im expecting my 4.7 on p zeros / manual to beat pugs and kevd's 4.6 pish with his mothers automatic ! Watch this space .

To be honest I go above 70 way more often than I do a 0-60 attempt whether it be for the fun here or because I fancy a traffic light grand prix. Hope I don't get arrested and jailed now for stating I go over 70 often, but Mr officer its only 71 honest. ;)

For me I enjoy flooring the car through gears, never being a 0-60 guy, guess its why I never really got a GTR, though trust me a GTR is quite fun but its too easy. All you do is bang the go pedal and hold on, you have to do nothing and every time sub 3s. :D

Yes agreed I am very lucky, not only got three circuits in arms reach but also access to some very quiet NS roads, I mean driveways to prat around on.

4.7s on a manual with Pzero is nothing short of impressive, I could never launch the Pzero's, they just span like crazy all the time. For me to hit 4.7s was only when I got the MPSS.

I've never gone faster than 4.7, can it go faster, yeah for sure, if I handed the car to Mac, I am sure it would see 4.5s as he is better at launching the car than me.

I went to do a no lift shift today, but my brain won't let me do it, just cannot compute to keep my foot planted whilst clutching in and selecting 2nd.

My 9.9 to 100 also netted a 4.7 to 60 run, so both have room for improvement perfecting everything.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I went to do a no lift shift today, but my brain won't let me do it, just cannot compute to keep my foot planted whilst clutching in and selecting 2nd.
doing this on pzeros usually results in brown underwear or pointing in the wrong direction i've done it twice now on a flat shift first to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd even lit it up in 4th at one point as i had too many revs on when i dropped clutch.

i'm pretty sure with good tyres it'd be more than doable but i'm not quite ready for new ones yet give me a few more weeks :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=27801]nixopaxo[/MENTION] :lol: Much easier in the midlands, few "private roads" (haha) that you can get some pulls on for some serious speed, next to my house there's a "private road" I can stretch to at least 130 before braking onto the bend.

I just dunno where it came from lol :lol:

Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
er..motorway
When you stop in the middle lane on the motorway though to execute your 0-60 and 0-100 run the officers of the law may not be too impressed. :D :lol:

Though I do remember Mac doing exactly this once, albeit from the hard shoulder, think after that day he needed new tyres, no idea why! :D :D :D

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
When you stop in the middle lane on the motorway though to execute your 0-60 and 0-100 run the officers of the law may not be too impressed. :D :lol:

Though I do remember Mac doing exactly this once, albeit from the hard shoulder, think after that day he needed new tyres, no idea why! :D :D :D
I remember 10 mustangs stopping on the M1 for something like this too ;)!

Yeah 100mph on a motorway one of the most camera laden areas of English roads... No thanks :lol:! (He says as he sets cruise at 70 on motorways due to fear of cameras)

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS

magnets is a well suited name

KevD

0-60 Instructor Team DS.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
balls
I had ginger hair

Stevie, you and Gibbo will never beat my time as you can't use a manual.
Ill show you both how to do it next Friday.
You can both work out who's car i use.

Sponsored

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stevie, you and Gibbo will never beat my time as you can't use a manual.
Ill show you both how to do it next Friday.
You can both work out who's car i use.
:lol:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Don't be stealing any other dugs Stevie, stick to your own mate :lol:

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stevie, magnets has a private road, my next McMustang is in the midlands, we can do all the shit there :thumbsup:
Sponsored