Sponsored

Anyone know who can install OPG/CGs in Philly area?

iSpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels
Planning on getting this done over the winter in prep for turbo. Anyone have a recommendation and price? Thanks in advance
Sponsored

jcart953

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang Premium
If your willing to travel over the bridge give Ellas Auto & Performance a call (856) 848-8155. It's about 20mins from Philly. They do engine swaps, etc. They are located in Westville, Nj

OP
OP
iSpy

iSpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels
If your willing to travel over the bridge give Ellas Auto & Performance a call (856) 848-8155. It's about 20mins from Philly. They do engine swaps, etc. They are located in Westville, Nj
Absolutely, not a problem. Did they do that for you? If so, what was the labor?

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Labor is usually around 1200-1300. Don't go dealer they quote 14hr@140, do the math on that shit :headbonk: but you also have American muscle in Malvern and a couple in NJ

OP
OP
iSpy

iSpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels
Labor is usually around 1200-1300. Don't go dealer they quote 14hr@140, do the math on that shit :headbonk: but you also have American muscle in Malvern and a couple in NJ
American muscle actually does installs?? I had no idea

Sponsored

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I would assume so, all other shops;MAK, LMR,BEEFCAKE, ETC install, I would call and ask

OP
OP
iSpy

iSpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels
I would assume so, all other shops;MAK, LMR,BEEFCAKE, ETC install, I would call and ask
I just message them they said that they do not and of course they can't even recommend a shop that can

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
:lol: LMAO, because all the ones that do are competition on sales, dicks

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
If you're in Philly, the easiest and most obvious option would be Evolution Performance. The guys there have done it all

There are smaller shops around me that will do it too that I can recommend if you aren't satisfied with the quote they give you

Sponsored
OP
OP
iSpy

iSpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels
If you're in Philly, the easiest and most obvious option would be Evolution Performance. The guys there have done it all

There are smaller shops around me that will do it too that I can recommend if you aren't satisfied with the quote they give you
Have they done those gears for you? If so, what did they charge?

Braski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traded 2015 Blk GT Prem PP on 2019 Corvette GS 2LT M7
Vehicle Showcase
Have they done those gears for you? If so, what did they charge?
I'm dropping my car off next week for springs, axles and IRS upgrades. I never had any work done there but know alot of people that have. Personally I've only heard good things. Not sure what there charge for opg but I wouldn't go shopping for the cheapest price. That is a pretty involved job that I'd be willing to pay top dollar for.

OP
OP
iSpy

iSpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four wheels
I'm dropping my car off next week for springs, axles and IRS upgrades. I never had any work done there but know alot of people that have. Personally I've only heard good things. Not sure what there charge for opg but I wouldn't go shopping for the cheapest price. That is a pretty involved job that I'd be willing to pay top dollar for.
Oh I know! Not shopping for cheapest price but looking for a shop with experience with them.

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
the guys @awe might know a shop i dont think they do mustangs i know there big on euro.. you can also check r/t tuning in landsdale

Phil@JDM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Bullitt, 2004 Cobra, 1968 Fastback
We charge $1040 For oil pump gear installs and we do probably a set a week. We have it clocked at 8 Hours Labor.
Sponsored