Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
That car was for sale at the Mustang Desire Day in Beveren in October! It was being sold with a CNG installation already installed (to avoid the taxes).

And yours is super nice! That super snake on race red :love:
Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
met a fellow convertible ecoboost in town... comp orange, w/spoiler and go slow stripes on the low end of the sides... US import so better lights than me, but overall it didn't look too good... not impressed with C.O. and the side stripes don't look good to me on the S550. :) He did have square rear plates instead of the usual long EU style though...

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Been toying around with the MyColor settings today in search of a perfect match to the center stack blue. I found out it's R-G-B setting 1-2-4. Try it out, it looks sweet!

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
I'd been using the Ice Blue as it matches not too bad... a bit annoyed that we can change the colours but there's still so much "Blue" everywhere (I can kind of see why they went this way though - to always have the "important" bits clear and readable - some colour variations could make them harder to see (especially like very dark saturated red for instance)...

MustangMustHaves

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustangmusthaves.be
First Name
PJ
Vehicle(s)
Euro 2016 Mustang Ecoboost MT Triple Yellow
Molested the rear.

- Lights to Poland :eyebulge:
- Rear decklid off to see if it's possible to get rid of the extra holes in the EU version :shrug:
- Cobb cat-back off to get painted Gloss Black :love:

31772691326_4cceefce84_b.jpg

Sponsored

SSC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I'd been using the Ice Blue as it matches not too bad... a bit annoyed that we can change the colours but there's still so much "Blue" everywhere (I can kind of see why they went this way though - to always have the "important" bits clear and readable - some colour variations could make them harder to see (especially like very dark saturated red for instance)...
I was disappointed to see we do not have the yellow colour option for dials like some american cars, would have been cool on my triple yellow. A little off topic but anyone think the high beam indication gets masked (covered) by the rev counter needle at the normal driving speeds?

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I was disappointed to see we do not have the yellow colour option for dials like some american cars, would have been cool on my triple yellow.
You can set plenty of yellow shades with the MyColor custom serttings. I've tried them all but haven't found a single one that I like.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I was disappointed to see we do not have the yellow colour option for dials like some american cars, would have been cool on my triple yellow. A little off topic but anyone think the high beam indication gets masked (covered) by the rev counter needle at the normal driving speeds?
The mycolor option never made sense to me, since we can't change all the button & knob colors to match the my color I leave mine in the matching/stock blue'isch color.

On your side note, in the first few months I had several occasions where passing cars would flash their hi beams to tell me I was blinding them. Took me a while until I noticed that indeed the indication light is kinda hidden behind the rev needle.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
ruined two of my rims...

too much snow and narrow streets so I didn't see that curb hiding underneath in a corner :'(

Sponsored

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
we have to drive really careful... here in switzerland is also a lot of snow.. but that is not the problem... yesterday the road was a bit freezed so I drifted some times... not much, but enough to be a bit "afraid"... :p haha

gojensen, use it for excuse to buy a new set :p (this is what john would say) hehe

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
we have to drive really careful... here in switzerland is also a lot of snow.. but that is not the problem... yesterday the road was a bit freezed so I drifted some times... not much, but enough to be a bit "afraid"... :p haha

gojensen, use it for excuse to buy a new set :p (this is what john would say) hehe
:lol::lol::lol:

Definitely that would be my excuse to buy a brand new set of 20'' wheels ... :ninja: :D

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
regarding rims... have you already decided? :p and the stripes? :)

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
I actually like my wheels and can't really afford new ones... so I guess I'll be bringing them to a fixer-upper once the snow clears and I can swap'em...
Sponsored