Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
That is really unfortunate. In terms of over-all value and performance, American performance cars are really kicking ass right now. The Japanese and Germans have largely lost their soul in this area, there are only a handful in that segment that most would call truly engaging.

Sadly part of the great value of american cars is lack of customer support/service.
I couldn't agree more with your comments as these GT350/GT350R's are special vehicles in today's market place but I agree that Ford customer support/service could be improved a whole bunch.

It is certainly easy to understand the frustration when it comes to paying an ADM on these cars but to walk away from purchasing an R model and now to sell of a GT350 is also hard to comprehend especially if someone is moving over to a Japanese or German car at this point in time.

With some diligent and hard work no one can tell me that an R model cannot be bought for less than a $20,000 ADM at least that has been my experience.

Within the last 6 weeks I walked into a Ford dealership while on vacation in the New England area and negotiated a $7,500 ADM on an R model for a great friend of mine so there are still some decent deals out there.

Hopefully this particular enthusiast will change his mind and if not I wish him well with a Japanese or German performance vehicle as I have had both and they are not even close IMO to these Shelby's.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sponsored

CaptainUnderpants

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray Shelby GT350
I have been lurking here for a while......

What is the best way to search the country for a specific color and options?
I would like to purchase a GT350 (non R) in Oxford White with no OTT stripes, black roof and electronics package. Keeping the Recaro's of course.

Ford's website only lets you search up to 100 miles away. Cars.com seems to have some listings, but I would imagine many are not listed.

Any suggestions to search inventory throughout the country?

P.S. I do have an order in with a large dealer, that was referred (but no firm Allocation yet, so price hasn't been negotiated, but I think it will be fair), but am concerned that with the halt in production, allocations will be non existent for quite a few months.

Has anybody received an allocation recently?

straightliner1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R #HR262 / 2018 GMC Yukon XL Denali
Cars.com and Autotrader.com allow you to search nationwide. You can of course dial in year and colors. That will be the quickest scan of what's out there but not the most detailed. Another option is to use the "let us help you find the car" option on Ford's site. Keep in mind you could get a striped car and peel them off if no other option presents itself.

Good luck in your search!

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
What production halt? That only impacts the Rs.

Finding one without stripes and a black roof will be tough though, but easy enough to remove the stripes and add a vinyl black roof yourself

Silver-Fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
Ford Service says that Ford Performance has told them that ALL GT350's production suspended until mid March not just "R" models like last year, to protect them from the winter months.
Seems silly to lose 4 months of production when half the country doesn't see any snow.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Ford Service says that Ford Performance has told them that ALL GT350's production suspended until mid March not just "R" models like last year, to protect them from the winter months.
Seems silly to lose 4 months of production when half the country doesn't see any snow.
That is my understanding as well.

Silver-Fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
If production doesn't start up till mid march and it takes several weeks to get delivered and there are orders ahead of you.......what do you think your delivery date will be ?
April ? May ? June ?....

Riding Dirty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
'17 White/Blue GT350
Just picked up a GT350 17' white w/blue stripe and electronics package for sticker in North Georgia. There were a couple other leads I was working on. If someone is looking for the same setup, perhaps you can pick up where I left off on these.

Ask for Nick 1K above sticker
http://www.veldefordpekin.com/vehicles/1FA6P8JZ6H5522315-2017-Ford-Shelby_GT350-Fastback_Coupe

Also there is one at Ray Skillman Ford in Indiana. It's on Ebay. I think I offered 58k on this one and they countered with 61k. This one has the sofa seats package.

These were both listed with a 5k ADM. I think they both could be had for sticker. Maybe even lower with a more going back and forth. I found the one in GA 2 hours away and was fine with paying sticker. Didn't feel like negotiating forever.

Happy Hunting!

Riding Dirty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
'17 White/Blue GT350
There was also a 17' GT350R black w/black red stripe and electronics package.
Germain Ford of Beaver Creek OH. Ask for Evan. He txt me today asking $79,500. It's listed for 88k.

Sponsored

Zcobra1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bert
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Ferrari 360, Viper GTS, C6-Z06, 70'Trans Am
Just picked up a GT350 17' white w/blue stripe and electronics package for sticker in North Georgia. There were a couple other leads I was working on. If someone is looking for the same setup, perhaps you can pick up where I left off on these.

Ask for Nick 1K above sticker
http://www.veldefordpekin.com/vehicles/1FA6P8JZ6H5522315-2017-Ford-Shelby_GT350-Fastback_Coupe

Also there is one at Ray Skillman Ford in Indiana. It's on Ebay. I think I offered 58k on this one and they countered with 61k. This one has the sofa seats package.

These were both listed with a 5k ADM. I think they both could be had for sticker. Maybe even lower with a more going back and forth. I found the one in GA 2 hours away and was fine with paying sticker. Didn't feel like negotiating forever.

Happy Hunting!
Congrats ! Nice just having a 2 hour drive and not having to deal with
shipping and long distance paperwork.

Riding Dirty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
'17 White/Blue GT350
Congrats ! Nice just having a 2 hour drive and not having to deal with
shipping and long distance paperwork.
I left a deposit on one about 45mins outside of Kansas city last week. I checked the Vin and it did not show a recall. I specifically asked the dealer and they said it wasn't recalled. 2 days before I flew out it popped up with a recall notice??? It did have a 7/16 build date. I called the dealer at that point and the said they couldn't sell it anymore.

That was really disappointing, but things ended up working out even better for me. Plus no 12 hour drive home:clap2:

Silver-Fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
Picked new Baby on Friday

Thank you Texas Gator
Pick up my Ruby Red from Doug at Bob Utter Ford on Friday
Did a Father / Son road trip home and broke it in carefully over 1300 miles.
So far it's SWEET..:headbang:..pics to follow as soon I can figure out why I'm getting upload errors :(

Darkane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Base
Not affiliated in anyway, Birchwood ford in Winnipeg, Canada is offering 5k off MSRP on in stock models. Track packs as well.

Saw some for $69,000. Good deal for someone in Canada.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Not affiliated in anyway, Birchwood ford in Winnipeg, Canada is offering 5k off MSRP on in stock models. Track packs as well.

Saw some for $69,000. Good deal for someone in Canada.
Birchwood Ford is a quality dealership to work with as I bought my 2017 R model from them back in July.

If you need a contact Brian Penner is a great guy to deal with and has been there for a very long time.

Sponsored