Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Nice wheels.
Sponsored

Lost Cosmonaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Fastback - Oxford White
Plates finally came in, so I put them on. Front got a Sto-n-Go, no drilling my front bumper here. Also ordered my Solo Performance Mach-XV :thumbsup::thumbsup:

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Plates finally came in, so I put them on. Front got a Sto-n-Go, no drilling my front bumper here. Also ordered my Solo Performance Mach-XV :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Watch your curb stops very carefully. I tore my Sto-n-Go off when I accidentally pulled up too close to one.

Volstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I used a number 115 high speed cutter. Drilled a hole with a drill bit (doesn't have to be a specific size) and then used the cutter to remove the rest of the plastic. Then used a stone bit to clean it up. Just take your time and be careful. Not hard to control, just don't rush.

HavasuCat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Base, Competition Orange
I used a number 115 high speed cutter. Drilled a hole with a drill bit (doesn't have to be a specific size) and then used the cutter to remove the rest of the plastic. Then used a stone bit to clean it up. Just take your time and be careful. Not hard to control, just don't rush.

Did the same on my V6 with the Dremel. Haven't done it to the GT yet.
AIT seem to be much lower than the 3.7.

DITTO! Be Careful

Sponsored

BoostedRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB Premium
Watched my 5 month old Ecoboost drive away on the back of a tow truck, since it started pissing coolant out when I tried to go to work today
image.jpg

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Watched my 5 month old Ecoboost drive away on the back of a tow truck, since it started pissing coolant out when I tried to go to work today
Keep us posted. My block cracked and did the same thing. If it's the block, look at a 2-week repair.

SidewaysMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
5 months is misleading considering all the mods you've done. Not judging but the "5 month old" makes it sounds like Ford's fault whereas you have made aftermarket changes to the cooling system.

I'm all for mods, just tired of so many people pointing the finger at Ford

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Dialed in my steeda pro action shocks and struts damping. she rides right and handles better now!

Last edited:

Sponsored

BoostedRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB Premium
5 months is misleading considering all the mods you've done. Not judging but the "5 month old" makes it sounds like Ford's fault whereas you have made aftermarket changes to the cooling system.

I'm all for mods, just tired of so many people pointing the finger at Ford

None of my mods have anything to do with the cooling system. The Intercooler should not cause any heating issues to cause the coolant system to fail. 95% of my mods are suspension.

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Couldn't have done this without pops. Learned alot throughout this, don't really want to install headers again lol.

SP offroad headers and corsa sport

2e3rd6s.jpg

PMAS intake with a lund tune and nguage

fymvie.jpg

3a1l4.jpg

Totally different car now and I'm torn between watching football and going for a drive to get rid of this 93 so I can goto the Korn store:headbang:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
First oil change. I didn't realize how quiet my exhaust(Corsa Touring Axleback) is until the guy fired it up. Sounds pathetic.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
20160924_133120.jpg

Not the best photo :doh: but installed black lug nuts today. IDK why Ford doesn't make these the standard lug nuts for their black wheels.

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Couldn't have done this without pops. Learned alot throughout this, don't really want to install headers again lol.

SP offroad headers and corsa sport

2e3rd6s.jpg

PMAS intake with a lund tune and nguage

fymvie.jpg

3a1l4.jpg

Totally different car now and I'm torn between watching football and going for a drive to get rid of this 93 so I can goto the Korn store:headbang:
That NGauge looks bigger than i was thinking it would. I plan on getting one soon. I guess it stays stuck to the glass pretty good?
Sponsored