Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhaley89

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
We will be getting more of these! Software developers are still trying to figure out the time issue some had. As soon as that's completed we will get the 2nd batch in. We will also be offering the Igo nextgen it looks like but haven't set a price for that yet. It is a more expensive software version.
What about the orphaned first batch users that have had all the headaches to deal with? Any means of compensation for them?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
We will be issuing a new software once that is figured out. A couple units for some reason have frozen up from the new software. Units can be reverted to an old software but we will be replacing those units as the manufacturer does not know why they are doing that but suspect it is a different screen type in a few from first batch.

New mapping if all goes as well we can offer them but pricing will be going up for them included with kit as nextgen costs more. Screen manufacturer previously included igo primo with all units. Igo Nextgen we will be purchasing in bulk which costs about $75-100 per SD card for us.

Bhaley89

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
We will be issuing a new software once that is figured out. A couple units for some reason have frozen up from the new software. Units can be reverted to an old software but we will be replacing those units as the manufacturer does not know why they are doing that but suspect it is a different screen type in a few from first batch.

New mapping if all goes as well we can offer them but pricing will be going up for them included with kit as nextgen costs more. Screen manufacturer previously included igo primo with all units. Igo Nextgen we will be purchasing in bulk which costs about $75-100 per SD card for us.

That's still not directly answering my question....

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
We won't be able to provide the upgrade to the new navigation for free unfortunately but it can be purchased.

Sponsored

mulage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Black, w/ Performance Pack
does this replace the actual radio in a base? or just the screen? and does this improve the sound quality at high levels?

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I am doing more testing on the newest software right now. So far I have zero issues besides the unit takes maybe .5 seconds to show correct time and temp. I don't consider this an issue really as it changes within .5 seconds at most but I will be checking more with software team to see if there is a way to remove that.

This does not replace the actual radio. This adds a bigger screen and more features to the existing system but does not change radio or sound quality.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I am doing more testing on the newest software right now. So far I have zero issues besides the unit takes maybe .5 seconds to show correct time and temp. I don't consider this an issue really as it changes within .5 seconds at most but I will be checking more with software team to see if there is a way to remove that.

This does not replace the actual radio. This adds a bigger screen and more features to the existing system but does not change radio or sound quality.
Is this using system time or GPS? Want another tester to see if the issues I made a movie about are fixed? If not, I can patiently wait.

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
The newest software has option to use GPS time or system time. I have it testing on my mustang and have had zero time issues. I also did not have time issues with the previous software either.

If you shoot me an email to [email protected] I can email you the download link to test the new software if you would like.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
We will have a new software on Monday which we can send out to test. This one we found a couple bugs already so new one on Monday should have daylight savings time option included in it as well as a digit error where sometimes it is missing a 0 in the time it seems.

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
I don't lnow about everyone else's units, but when I make a phone call, the screen spells out "dialling." I dont know how easy or difficult it is for them to remove the extra "L."

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
I don't lnow about everyone else's units, but when I make a phone call, the screen spells out "dialling." I dont know how easy or difficult it is for them to remove the extra "L."
lol. I noticed that too. There is another screen with a mispelling but I cant remember which, I think something with an "s" where a "c" should be if I'm not mistaken. I'll update when I come across it again.

EddieGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2012 Challenger SRT8, 67 Fastback
lol. I noticed that too. There is another screen with a mispelling but I cant remember which, I think something with an "s" where a "c" should be if I'm not mistaken. I'll update when I come across it again.
You're right, I just can't remember what screen. I just tried looking for it but couldn't find it.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
It's Monday, have that new software update?

I never did receive a response from my Email or PM about your offer to send me the former newest update on post #1344. Instead of ignoring me, A "hey, I'm holding off on sending that because another update is about to drop" would have been appreciated. After all, I'm willing to do testing for you, and since my unit is one of the impaired units, I would think having a kind and patient tester on your side would be appreciated a bit more.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.