Sponsored

IN STOCK!!! New Sync3 theme navigation from Moddiction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Now all we need are firmware updates that have been in the testing phase since late June. By the time the 6-22 update is released, there will probably be another update available.
Sponsored

Bhaley89

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I have the 6-23 update my time is
Still
Messed up hahaha [MENTION=22748]soldier989[/MENTION]

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
I have a question. Is it possible to add the app directly on the unit? so it would show up in the APP section?

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Software is still being worked on. Manufacturer is trying to figure out why some cars have time issues but others have no issue at all even with original software. Both test units we've used have sero time issues.

Sponsored

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
Software is still being worked on. Manufacturer is trying to figure out why some cars have time issues but others have no issue at all even with original software. Both test units we've used have sero time issues.
[MENTION=19254]Moddiction[/MENTION]
At this point, time issue is the least of my concerns. I PM'd you this morning, I'd appreciate if you read it.

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
For the last 1/2" screen did it work with the nav software that came with kit? Could be the software you installed is not formatted correctly to your screen. Any buttons not working with screen settings, radio stations etc?

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
It does seem more issues are popping up as people start modifying and hacking the unit.

X0AYHAM0X

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
It does seem more issues are popping up as people start modifying and hacking the unit.
This gets funnier every time I read it!

This is not an iPhone to be jailbroken or Android to be rooted!
What more issues are you talking about? The time issue that I fixed for whoever reached out to me? Or the copy-files-to-sd process that your front slot is missing for God knows why?

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I've had a few people updating nav software message me and had screen go blank afterwards. Don't think they got files from you but had to restore unit software after that. If any file is corrupt on SD card it can cause screen to crash which then has to be restored with system software.

Sponsored

X0AYHAM0X

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
I've had a few people updating nav software message me and had screen go blank afterwards. Don't think they got files from you but had to restore unit software after that. If any file is corrupt on SD card it can cause screen to crash which then has to be restored with system software.
Anybody has had any issues since upgrading to Nextgen?

I heard the other way round that people were complaining about your outdated primo with its issues

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
What issues are there with primo? It's worked perfectly for me. It is a year or two older but haven't heard of people having issues with it. I believe one person has a bad primo SD card but seems his unit itself will need to be replaced which we will be doing.

Bhaley89

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Mines been having issues since I messaged you, if anything all [MENTION=22823]X0AYHAM0X[/MENTION] has done is help. Mine has never kept time from day one and u know that. Also been having problems with the nav not reading on the sd card. Purchased a new card transfer the files same issue. Reach out to you about it said you'd check into the. My unit started locking up and the camera cut out. Finally reached out to [MENTION=22823]X0AYHAM0X[/MENTION] for support and he helped me out. All my issues have been resolved. Mind you this unit was purchased from you [MENTION=19254]Moddiction[/MENTION] I'm not pointing fingers anywhere her just stating facts based upon my own expierence and intersctions

OP
OP
Moddiction

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Glad to hear you have issues resolved. I'm not a software guy unfortunately so any software related issues we send over to manufacturer to review. Manufacturer is still working on testing software before we release the 2nd batch of these. If they can't get it to fix time issues etc then we will just stop selling the unit as it won't be worth the trouble.

As I'm sure most of you know this unit is the same a couple other companies units out now just with different software. We do have the older software sync 2 theme that didn't have any issues from our testing but many wanted updated sync 3 theme so we had manufacturer working on that.
Front slot change manufacturer required unfortunately.

Bhaley89

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I was only able to get my nav to work correctly using the Igo nextgen program for [MENTION=22823]X0AYHAM0X[/MENTION]. Something was corrupt in the Igo primo file that was in the as card included. But what I don't quiet understand and not trying to beat a dead horse is why the other sinegrate units have the slot?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.